Forums > Meet Others > Poi groups/meets in (South) London?

Login/Join to Participate

User_MTSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hi All,

I've looked through the various threads, but can't find anything up to date. When I looked before, a few years back, there were lots of meets in London - I even went along to one on Clapham Common - but I can't see anything being organised now. So, where do people get together to twirl these days in London, in particular South London?

Michelle.
x

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
There is a thread of someone looking for spinners in Kingston / chessington if you try the search (sorry got to finish lunch now) Hugs

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

CarolyneBRONZE Member
stranger
12 posts

Posted:
I don't know where abouts in London they meet, but Spinning@ are a awesome bunch of people

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40212351707

User_MTSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys!

User_MTSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Test..
EDITED_BY: Malcolm (1314006879)

matthew_CoatesGOLD Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hiya Michelle,

There used to be a meet in Clapham every Wednesday but the guy who ran it passed away and although we tried to get the same venue the owner was a pain.

I have now started going to Spinning @ which is at The Rag Factory on Heneage St, Just off Brick Lane. You can search on Facebook for Spinning @ and we are on there. In addition there are the London Fire Spinners who meet monthly for fire spins on Thames Beach.

There is also one in Camden on a Wednesday but I don't have any further details. I can also get use of the upstairs bar of the Walkabout on a Monday although the music is not the best or they have football on.

I hope that has been some help and hope to see you spinning soon

Matt x

We also have other meet ups just to have some fun.