Ultimate Aero Contact Fire and Practice Staff KitFor the Ultimate experience in contact Staffing.
Comes with all the essentials needed to practice and Perform.
- Made from super strong thick heavy Aerospace (Al.7075) pole will flex under stress and return back straight far better than other poles.
- Manufactured with a soft padded grip style handle making for an extremely comfortable and durable Contact handle design.
- This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which can become slippery when fuel or moisture transfer to the handle).
有關 Ultimate Aero Contact Fire and Practice Staff Kit
This Set comes with one single Phantom-Contact Handle, 2 x Contact Practice Staff ends, 2 x 4" Contact Fire head ends and all in a carry bag especially made for these staffs.
For the practice ends, Wow friends and on lookers with flashy holographic tape design.
Silicone knobs ends help protect you, your staff and your flooring .
You can even attach just the Practice ends to make a full length contact twirling baton.
For the Fire ends, these have stitched wicks to give a nice finish with no exposed metal, big flames and long burn times for that captivating performance.
Carry bag is equipped with a strap designed for over-the-shoulder carry.
Can accommodate all our breakdown 3-piece and 2-piece staffs, fire devilsticks, and Batons and will fit all the parts in this set for easy travel.
Let us know if you would like to change the handle and tape colour combo in the comments section using the current colours shown.
- Carry bag: Weight: 214g
- Width: 180mm
- Length: 880mm Closed
- Adjustable Buckle Strap
- Valcro tab inside for extra hold
- Practice Ends: Silicone Knob end
- 21mm aluminium Pipe
- 25mm Holographic colour tape
- 12.5mm Gaffa Tape
- Fire Ends: 610mm of 100mm wide Kevlar® wicking
- Handle:Total Length: 60cm
- Includes two Phantom Couplers for use with Contact Staffs
Home of Poi Ltd
25th April, 2019Very happy with my choice"I did a ton of research prior to choosing this staff and I m very happy I made the decision and got it. The shipping (to the US) took a reasonable amount of time and I was stoked to get my staff. It came packaged nicely but I did have to go on the site to figure out how to assemble it. It s heavy and weighted very nicely. The grip is very grippy to the point of ripping out hair lol... and it s held up very well so far to my multiple drops on all sorts of surfaces. Overall I love this staff and I d highly recommend anyone who s looking for a good well built contact staff to give this one a shot. It s priced well and you won t regret it." Adudley7095
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Mar 2019