- Cheaper than stainless steel quicklinks, saving you money.
- Trust these to keep your cords secure for a safer performance.
- Quicklinks allow fire heads to be stored separately reducing the chance of damage to other gear.
- 4mm opening provides extra usability by fitting of all our chains and fire heads.
- A must have upgrade to replace risky key/split rings used in fire gear.
- We do recommend that if using with fire you only use stainless steel oval quicklinks.
有關 Single 3mm (1/8 inch) Zinc coated Oval Quicklink
Universally standard size 3mm oval quicklink with 4mm opening.
Although not as good as our stainless steel quick links, these are by far better and safer than 99% of all key/split rings that people use to build their own fire gear.
We highly recommend using these secure type of quicklinks so fire heads can be easily stored separately to keep cords and handles clean from dangerous fuel residue.
- 120kg WLL (Working Load Limit).
- 600kg BL (Breaking Load).
- 3mm zinc-plated steel wire.
- 4mm opening.
- 31mm overall length.
- 客戶對服務和用戶幫助團隊的平均評分： 4.9
Home of Poi Ltd