Pair of Large Fire Fans Kit with 65mm wicksYou get everything you need to make a pair of these sturdy 5 headed fire fans.
Watch the video below to see how easy they are to make.
- Make it yourself and save up to 50% compared to a finished Fire Fan.
- All steel welded construction makes a solid long life fan.
- Black powdercoated surface helps create a stealth like effect.
- Includes spinning hole for your middle finger to increase the possible range of movements and uses.
- No glue on wicks so maximum soakage and big flames.
We will also email you these online resources.
有關 Pair of Large Fire Fans Kit with 65mm wicks
These are our popular 'standard' fire fans and have proven very popular with fire dancers all over the world.
- 10ft of 2.5inch Kevlar® Wick
- 1 x Curved Needle
- 1 x Rubber band
- 2 x Fan frames
- 1 x Spool of Kevlar ® thread
- Fan Width 25 inches (630mm)
- Fan Height 16.5 inches (420mm)
- Made from 4mm diameter welded steel wire
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
- 客戶對服務和用戶幫助團隊的平均評分： 4.9
Home of Poi Ltd
12th January, 2017Great item!"Well made fans, nicely balanced and good quality materials. Instructions on how to sew the wicks was clear and really great. It's quite tough to sew though so if you have issues with hands I would recommend getting the ready made ones. For this price though it was worth sewing them myself. Super fast delivery, even though I ordered over Christmas. Can't fault a thing :)"Tenille
, Australia. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Dec 2016
1st July, 2016Love my fans!"Assembly was super easy, took only a few hours tho I definitely recommend using a strong thimble. Practice is going great! Thank you"Jane
, USA. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Jun 2016
4th July, 2015Diy fans"Wow :) what quality ! It really supplies you with everything to do it yourself ! Needle thread evening cut Kevlar instructions and all . The instruction video was so easy to follow along . I would suggest if you have delicate skin or hands to wear some sort of glove with grip . I used a gardening glove and it really gave me the grip I needed to get that needle through the Kevlar . My package as usual arrived within the proper time . I am very satisfied withy fans and I can&39;t wait to light them up !"Izabelle Dean
, USA. [Verified Buyer]GOLD Member since Feb 2013