表演, 棍棒/竿子 購買課程會包含以下線上資源的存取權
- Manufactured with a soft padded grip style handle making for an extremely comfortable and durable Contact and standard staff spinning handle design.
- This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which can become slippery when fuel or moisture transfer to the handle).
- Foam handles can soak up fuel and become a fire hazard and also deteriorates faster as a result.
- Some silicon designed handles can also become slippery with fuel and when dry can sometimes grip to much and pinch the skin or catch hairs on the body with certain contact routines making for an uncomfortable spinning experience.
- No exposed metal on the fire heads or the ends of the pole on our design - protects your skin from those hot metal surface burns.
- Easy travel and storage by dismantling down to three pieces.
- Suitable for Contact Staff Routines.
有關 HoP Phantom Spiral Fire Staff with Rope Wicks
This pro spiral staff has been hand crafted by our HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional, slightly padded grip/handle, designed with contact and spinning moves in mind.
Heat shrink glued into place gives an accurate guide for placement of the staff on the body and hands while performing contact routines.
This staff has a different wick approach with our new rope spiral design, being held firmly in place creating a new interesting look not seen before with a staff.
- 19.05mm kevlar® rope wicks
- Handle Length: 500mm
- Includes two Phantom Couplers for use with Phantom Staffs
- 客戶對服務和用戶幫助團隊的平均評分： 4.9
Home of Poi Ltd