Aero Fire Staff with 150mm wicksOur Unique Breakdown HoP Full length Fire staff with 6inch|150mm wicks.
Suitable for Contact Staff Routines.
- Made from super strong Aerospace (Al.7075) pole will flex under stress and return back straight far better than other poles.
- No exposed metal on the fire heads or ends, which protects your skin from those hot surface metal burns.
- Big flames and long burn times for that captivating performance.
- Amaze audiences and wow friends with this stylish HoP fire staff.
- Easy travel and storage by dismantling down to three pieces.
有關 Aero Fire Staff with 150mm wicks
Made by the HoP team who have created a superbly comfortable and functional grip with large Kevlar® heads.
The wick is secured by screws so you can change it yourself when required, but we finish with a Kevlar® stitched cover flap of wick over the screws, to give the staff a 'no exposed metal' finish and Kevlar ® covered ends.
Manufactured with a soft padded grip style handle making for an extremely comfortable and durable Contact handle design.
This material has benefits over rubber or leather (which can become slippery when fuel or moisture transfer to the handle).
Foam handles can soak up fuel and become a fire hazard and also deteriorates faster as a result.
Some silicon designed handles can also become slippery with fuel and when dry can sometimes grip to much and pinch the skin or catch hairs on the body with certain contact routines making for an uncomfortable spinning experience.
Three piece 20mm diameter aluminium tubing.
Black colour anodised aluminium, with 610mm) of 150mm wide Kevlar® wicking on both ends.
Included free: online fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use.
- Diameter: 20mm aluminium pole.
- Anodised finish.
- 150mm wide Kevlar® wicks.
- Handle Length: 500mm
- Includes two Phantom Couplers for use with Aero and Phantom Staffs
Home of Poi Ltd
1st June, 2010HoP does it again!"Ordered this staff and received it within 2 weeks amazing! The weight is better than any other contact staff I have used and I fell in love within the first 20 minutes of using it."Matt Odaniel
, USA. [Verified Buyer]GOLD Member since Sep 2010
1st June, 2010beyond stoked"only took a week to get to vancouver island and the staff is amazing perfect weight and best grip ive had on a staff perfect for contact"Corey Sam
, Canada. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since Oct 2013
12th June, 2011Love the staff!"Ive been spinning poi for a few years now off and on and just decided to pick up a staff. I absolutely love this staff! Has great balance and makes a nice sized flame! Check out my videos on youtube.com username: russellbc123"Rusty Bc
, USA. [Verified Buyer]BRONZE Member since May 2011