Forums > Social Discussion > Glasgow Poi lessons anyone?

Login/Join to Participate

Traceofjoymember
1 post

Posted:
I am looking to find other people in the Glasgow area who can teach me poi. Or perhaps hang out and share tips skills. I am new to this and want to meet like minded folk near by?

ABOBer92SILVER Member
ABOB - Pois'n'us
178 posts

Posted:
went to glasgow in february last year and met a couple of people doing poi on buchanan street in the city centre (they were busking so were also juggling and doing acrobatics if that helps you find them)

im told there is a circus school of some sorts at glasgow university but i wouldnt know where to go to get in touch with them, but you might have some luck if you talk to the commonwealth youth circus
https://www.brightnightinternational.com/community/commonwealth-youth-circus-2014/

I dont want to be called 'the greatest' or 'one of the greats'; let other guys claim to be the best. I just want to be known as a clown, to me thats the height of my profession. It means you can do everything-sing, dance, and above all, make people laugh