BynjaimynSILVER Member
25 posts

Posted:
Hey y'all, I am a recent Texas transplant to the Baton Rouge area, and I am looking for fellow fire spinners in the area. I have heard rumors that there are some, but cannot seem to find out anything about them. I miss spinning poi with my group back home, so very eager to find a group here.

Thanks for any help y'all can give me!

A classical vocalist, aspiring to be an opera singer after college. Love to read, watch tv and movies, hang out with friends, and of course I love to spin fire poi.

My spinning stage name is Pann, and this refers to the Greek God as well as Peter Pan.

xwearthegrdgexBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
well, I am in the same predicament. I just moved here from Daytona Beach, Florida.
I noticed this post is pretty old, but it's worth a shot to try and contact you. I am now in Baton Rouge. I'm not what I would call a professional poi spinner,(Not that I consider it to be competition) but I will definitely be happy to teach what I know and learn what I can. I'm actively searching for flow artists in the area, and as you said, I haven't found any.

FirePixie13SILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
There's 3 of us in st Mary parish. I do fans and poi. Soon to tackle staff. Friend does breathing and poi. Other friend does poi. One is a musician as well.

Felix CarballoBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
I have recently just started spinning poi about 3-4 weeks ago. It is very fun and my friend and I are catching in fast. We are in the Denham Springs and Baton Rouge area

wracha1BRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
i know this is an old post but i am in Baton rouge as well. i have been spinning poi for about a year now and need people to flow with! 985-778-6254- Weston