Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Hey spinners,

I thought it was about time we had a thread made in honor and memory of someone we all loved, respected and looked up to: Burning or Watermelon Dan, which ever you knew him as.

I wonder how many of us have not been impacted in some way by his life or legacy. Whether it was his work in the birth of hitrecord.com, or his influential life as a flow artist, Dan was the one spinner that we all looked up to.

Dan played quite a roll in my flow arts development. In fact, I would not have even found the flow arts were it not for him. I owe him a great debt of gratitude that sadly I will never be able to pay.

We all probably know of his death a few years ago and most have probably gotten over it by now. Really though, how did he impact you?

Did you meet or see him in person? What was it like? How did it feel? What did you think of him then? Perhaps more importantly, what do you think of him now?

Maybe you learned about him through YouTube or some other online resource. How's has he influenced your life?

I think it would be cool if we would all just share our stories about him, and how he changed us. If we could go back and remember the times we shared with him, and the times we wish we could have.

What would you say to him if you could see him again? What would you thank him for? What would you ask him? Feel free to post whatever you feel led to. Let's remember once more the role he played in making the Flow Arts into what they have become.

Rest in peace Dan, Rest in peace.

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Does anyone have any tiger balm for their nipples grin
Dan was the photographer for my wedding day and a great photographer too grin
Love
Drew

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I think of him everytime I see his brother in a film.
smile