Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > MCP and Linda Fargas (Magma Firetheater) Joint Workshops in Bristol, UK - March/April Weekend 2012

Login/Join to Participate

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
check the facespace page for greater details, otherwise, just what it says on the tin!

Hey, if you're in or near Bristol and love contact staff, can I get you to look at this: https://www.facebook.com/LindaMCPWorkshops?sk=info

Cos it will be great!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Zauberdachsenthusiast
220 posts

Posted:
GAY

The insults of your enemy are a tribute to your bravery wink

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:

https://www.facebook.com/LindaMCPWorkshops?sk=info

Boom! More info! It's all happening now!

Saturday 7th April:

10:30 - doors open
11:30 - 1.00 - Meg's Technical Workshop - Contact Staff Technique
LUNCH
2.00 - 3:30 - Linda's Contact Staff and Dance Workshop
4.00 - 5.30 - Meg and Linda - Contact Staff Passing
7.00 - Go home for more sleep.

Sunday 8th April:

10:30 - doors open
11:30 - 1.00 - Linda's Technical Workshop - Contact Staff Technique
LUNCH
2.00 - 3:30 - Meg's Contact Staff and Dance Workshop
4.00 - 5.30 - Linda and Meg - Partner Contact Staff and Dance
7.00 - Everyone goes home tired with much enthusiam for contact staff

I think I will charge just like £5 per workshop, with the whole weekend costing £25. All the money from my workshops will be going to Linda anyway (to help with her travel / living costs), or to pay for the space.

Maximum students is 20.

If you are doing the whole or part of the weekend, feel free to ask about double staff, fei-cha, dragonstaff and such things, in the times between classes. Apart from if it's lunch time, cos I will be gobbling foods up.

If you have just paid for one class thou, it would be naughty to allow you to stay and watch the other classes, so you can't do that.

Bringing a notebook or pen and paper is a super amazing idea, because you will get loads more out of the workshop.

If you have a firestaff or practise staff with sharp metal ends, please cover it because the floor will get damaged.

Please email me here: meghan.c.pike@gmail.com to register yourself for the workshop/s. I may ask for a deposit if you are booking for the whole weekend. Otherwise it'd be nice to know your name before you turn up at the space on saturday morning!

Meg

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.