Forums > Videos > Cyrille - Melting poi!

Login/Join to Participate

CyrilleSILVER Member
43 posts

Posted:
Hi!
New editing finished! Finaly! Enough computer for me now...
This vid is a melting brain of researshes and works in progress in poi spinning/juggling/manipulation/contact and more...

Hope you'll enjoy!

Cyrille

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Very awesome video Cyrille.
That is all. ^_^

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
yes thank you for this vid it blew my mind in parts like when you were spinning with your neck(so i think) and the raised meltdowns are interesting i have seen drex do a vid on them as well but they were slightly different but yet again amazing vid man

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
It's very difficult to compare this guy to anyone else..

Incredible amount of inovative staff..

delight experience,

ninja

NwNinjastranger
21 posts

Posted:
Mind blowing dude! You inspired me like 3 Years ago when i first saw poi. I feel like i have much catching up to do grin

D3l1r1umbefore delirium there was... delight
57 posts

Posted:
Holy censored man, this is excellent grin
Keep up the epic work

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
I watched two minutes of that and it's all my small mind could take. Well done for pushing it forward again. Looks like lots of glow string cross-pollination.

Just when I thought poi technicality was stagnating again I see this!

crazy

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: PyrolificI watched two minutes of that and it's all my small mind could take.

Yea, me too, I just switched off the part of my brain that was trying to figure out what was going on and simply watched the rest of the clip going with the flow.

A very visually appealing video. The way the costuming echoed the background reminded me of a lot of contemporary television commercials ( I mean that in a good way ) to the contrasting poi balls on their invisible leashes made this extremely watchable.

Two thumbs up

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I just want to let you know Cyrille, that this Poi video has made it all the way to www.jugglingdb.com and actual jugglers watched it and were astounded by it.

No offense to toss jugglers (as I am one to boot) but less than 3 objects often fails to please them, some jugglers can be quite difficult. hah

I need to build myself a pair of contact poi to try some of this out ^_^

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: meshunderlayI just want to let you know Cyrille, that this Poi video has made it all the way to www.jugglingdb.com and actual jugglers watched it and were astounded by it.

No offense to toss jugglers (as I am one to boot) but less than 3 objects often fails to please them, some jugglers can be quite difficult. hah

I need to build myself a pair of contact poi to try some of this out ^_^

Yeah, the poi-curious jugglers at the jam here were really smitten with this video, one going so far as to call Cyrille their new favorite spinner.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s