Forums > Videos > smand poi - hold on

Login/Join to Participate

smandstranger
7 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone !!

I will introduce myself by my video smile This one is at last non-cut and non-freestyle video. I have hope U will enjoy it smile

I love aggressive spining !! crazy if U also, please do not hesitate and add me as 'friend' on youtube.

greetings whistleblower
smand

spin care, jump high
poi oi oj !!

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Aggressive spining is what ? I meen if you will spin for like 4 hours in a row, you will need to get the spin more smooth, to be able to continue. If you will spin fast and "aggressive" you will get tired soon.

NN

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
That was awesome, very similar to what I've been going for as far as more aggressive sounding songs go.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

smandstranger
7 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: [ Unregistered ]If you will spin fast and "aggressive" you will get tired soon.

NN

and thats is what i'm meaning, better get tired, even exhausted and show your true skills then :]

spin care, jump high
poi oi oj !!

2,280 posts

Posted:
Isn't wearing yourself our the point of a good workout? So wouldn't that be a good thing?

leospoiSILVER Member
Poi explorer
108 posts

Posted:
Unless it's really slow music throughout the whole song, I treat poi like any other high intensity activity so if I'm not exhausted by the end of the song then I feel I haven't moved or danced around enough.

smandstranger
7 posts

Posted:
Anyway, we are geting offtopic here wink

=========================

so, what You like or what You will change on my spining smile
I'm just bringing together all opinion, it's will be healpful for my upcoming trening smile

spin care, jump high
poi oi oj !!

2,280 posts

Posted:
offtopic

Maybe we are tongue2 I can't wait to get a new video of me, My flow is ridiculously improved and my creativity is beginning to bloom, which is making poi more fun than ever grin

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: smandHi everyone !!

I will introduce myself by my video smile This one is at last non-cut and non-freestyle video. I have hope U will enjoy it smile

I love aggressive spining !! crazy if U also, please do not hesitate and add me as 'friend' on youtube.

greetings whistleblower
smand

You're really good. some of the crosser things you were doing were really interesting. one of the first ones i didn't even know what it was. This made me realize how much i need to practice some things.

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
Yeah! at 0:20 wtf?!

Sister ElevenGOLD Member
owner of the group property
1,277 posts

Posted:
That move is very popular with the rave spinners around here. I know how it works, but I'm not really flexible enough to do it myself. It's a cross between a uta crosser and full body crosser.

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

2,280 posts

Posted:
I've heard it called a full body straight jacket.

smandstranger
7 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: LyeYeah! at 0:20 wtf?!
Originally Posted By: Sister ElevenIt's a cross between a uta crosser and full body crosser.
Originally Posted By: SpinnerofDetroitI've heard it called a full body straight jacket.
I'm afraid i don't know how its called in english, even in polish wink But especially for that trick I've uploded that vid with batter quality on server here
https://www.firedance.art.pl/video/

I'm sure its will be handy.

also U can find there our old promotion video from 2006, i think its still good piece of work. On youtube thay baned music, so its worthless watching that vid there.

EDITED_BY: smand (1272022533)

spin care, jump high
poi oi oj !!

2,280 posts

Posted:
Yeah it is a full body straight jacket. I learned it from glowstringing. It seems to be much more popular with glowstringers than poiers