Forums > Social Discussion > Future Friendly Awards - Please help us...,

Login/Join to Participate

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Hi All,

You may (or may not) have noticed my general absence from these (and several other) online communites over the last 18 months. This is (in quite a big way) down to a project that I am a director of that runs "Chorlton's Big Green Festival" in Chorlton, Manchester, UK.

The festival is a free event that promotes local community groups, sustainability, and eco issues in a fun way for people of all backgrounds and ages. Our website is https://www.greenchorlton.org.uk

We are all volunteers and any money that we make is put back into local community and eco projects.

We have been nominated for a Future Friendly Award! Firstly we are very excited to even be nominated but, we could really do with the funding that winning would bring us.

If you have a few spare moments please follow this link and watch our video... https://www.futurefriendly.co.uk/awards/entries/green-chorlton/
If you'd really like to help us then please vote for us. (If you click the box you will recieve no spam from the organisers of the awards)

If you live anywhere near Manchester UK, our festival is on the 27th of March and we'd love to see you there! (There will be spinny and hoopy workshops in addition to all the other fun stuff).

Cheers

Seye
:-)

EDITED_BY: Seye (1267461771)

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Hey Seye - have we met? Kate and I lived in Chorlton and went to the Uni Juggle club and did fire on the ees and stuff around 2002-2003? do you know bobrob, heather, Biggins, n that lot?

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I think we must have missed each other by a couple of years. I moved to Manchester about 5 years ago. Are bobrob, heather & biggins might be mates with nigel, hairy and the other manc juggling convention guys? The names sound familiar.

What brought you to Manchester anyway?

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
my cousins stay in manchester, next time I'm down I'll need to give your a shout devil weavesmiley devil

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

martysharp2stranger
1 post

Posted:
thanks for the post...

- -