RuryBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
weavesmiley
Yo anyone in or around the glasgow area, preferably more to the north side, but happy to meet up with anyone.
17 years old, new to poi and looking for someone who can show me a couple of tricks and just to have some fun with.

StuartMacleod_monkeyamazing artist
21 posts

Posted:
finaly an other glasgow spinner.

My name is Stuart been at poi for a 2.5 years.
get in touch.
currently looking for other glasgow/scotish spinners

RuryBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hey man, whereabouts in the glasgow area you from?
Im from just north/west in helensburgh, but can easily make it to glasgow.

StuartMacleod_monkeyamazing artist
21 posts

Posted:
around the city center

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
hey, I'm normally based in glasgow but I'm up north till the end of summer. Been spinning for about 5 years, is this by any chance the same rury that used to come down KG park a few years ago with craig etc? If so I met you then.
Gareth

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Phanaticstranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hey, I moved to Glasgow in January, here for a year from Australia. I've been wondering about firespinners here too - was hoping there'd be a club at the University of Glasgow but unfortunately there's not. I'm near the Botanic Gardens, but it would be cool to meet up at Kelvingrove. Email me pgbetts gmail.com

I've been doing staff and poi for years, though I'm probably a little rusty as I haven't been doing it much lately. I don't like to light up much these days as the smell frustrates me, but I could definitely get over that! I brought a set of glow poi with me, but would love to play with a staff once more and would be happy to teach.

Cheers,
Phil

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!

336 posts

Posted:
yo dude, I'll give you a shout when I'm down next, I've basically lived in kelvingrove park spinning stuff for the last few years smile

katstarukBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hi I am from Kilmarnock wouldnt mind meeting up at kg park email me the next time your there thanks Katrona

katrona@hotmail.co.uk

336 posts

Posted:
will do smile

liquidtrance@hotmail.co.uk