Forums > Meet Others > Calling all people in Gloucestershire or near by

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
Hello all you lovely peeps rolleyes

Been mighty mighty well dead here lately. So heres the idea basicly a theard that allows us to organise *Decent meets* (unlike gloucester park)

So anyone here???

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Yes. Circusoc in Bristol University Union on Sunday afternoon wink

Followed by Horfield Juggling Club on Monday... and then Chimaera Spinjam on Tuesday.

Brizzle Brizzle Brizzle!!!

wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Sorry I didn't get back to you last weekend, I was actually packing for Prague and just got back today! I'll have to give tomorrow a miss too, as the boyfriend is down till Monday and my drving instructor arrives tomorrow too for my busy week of intensive driving -_- Lets hope that I actually pass. I'm not sure about the Sunday after next, think Andy's down again, don't think he'd mind coming along though, even if he isn't too interested XD

I'm a nanny and a poi person (well, I attempt the latter!)

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Happy new year Glous guys =] Anyone up for meeting in the next month or so? I have some purdy new LEDs to play with (as bad as I am lol) and want to learn some new tricks

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
quick promo thing every third friday of the month there is a psy-trance night at crackers in gloucester. Here there are lots of spinners like me devilstickers hula hoppers.

for more info check out www.toadstool.org.uk or just ask moi

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Nixi_the_PixiHappy new year Glous guys =]

I resent being called a Glous guy, I'm from Wiltshire!!

But I am up for a spin at some point. No new toys, but a new tub of paraffin smile Are weekends still best for you?

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Well I'm not from Glous either but I live here currently tongue2

I'm not too sure atm tbh, my boyfriend's mother is trying to force him to go back to PGL early, so I may not be able to meet for a while now as I'll be travelling to whereever he is a fair bit on weekends. Give me a few days and I'll see if I can find out more lol He is a lame arse for sorting anything out and has no idea what he's doing himself -_-

... And where's Wiltshire? I know where Shropshire, Essex, Sussex and Glous are... Oh, and the Midlands lol

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
As soon as I can drive I'm there XD

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
Wiltshire is south of Gloucestershire and starts about 5 miles south of where you live.

Well just let us know when you're around and fancy meeting up.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
I'll be around... I think the last weekend this month (31st of Jan) and the first weekend of feb (7/8th) as the boyfriend is on a training course. Then I have another weekend in feb where I wont be seeing him and then I'm busy each weekend until he leaves at the end of march. I think anyways smirk I hate having loads todo, but I hate not having anything to do either XD

Page: