FireDanceInfostranger
2 posts

Posted:
I have created Fire Dance Information as a resource for anyone involved with or interested in the fire arts. Please,
- Check it out
- Let others know about it
- Suggest listings, so that it can continue to grow
This site is for YOU, so don't hesitate to let me know what you think & make suggestions.
Cheers!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Thankyou, but when I want info about the fire arts, I look no further than this site I'm already on, Home of Poi.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
In "other things" there's a "review my website" thread.. This may be better there. smile

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hi FireDanceInfo,
thanks for the link.
perhaps consider breaking up the About, Contact, Learn How, Buy Gear, Be Safe, Look Great, Events, Fellow Artists and Network sections into separate pages - putting all into one long list might hurt your SEO.

also consider more links from outside the US. There's so many styles of firedance out there, it would be a shame to focus on only one country.

lastly, consider adding a 'recently updated' list for your content, that way it'll encourage visitors to to return when as they can gauge that the site serves as more than a static list.

thank you for contributing our fire community - I personally know how much effort it takes to keep a fire site running. There are alot of our fire siblings out there that will benefit from the added exposure you are providing!

big hugs,
b

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
MEGA - hug to you and your effort... great community project, big compliments for that. I like it the way it's set up now but side Bender on a "recently updated" section to attract visitors to come back regularly.

If something else crosses my mind, I'll let you know smile

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

FireDanceInfostranger
2 posts

Posted:
FANTASTIC suggestions! Keep checking back & you'll see your suggestions result in real changes. Any listings you think are missing, PLEASE let me know & I'll get them on the site. Remember, it's a list site, so it's different from a site like Home of Poi or other staples of the fire community.
Thank you. Keep it coming.
Cheers!
EDITED_BY: FireDanceInfo (1221676757)