Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Thai New Years gig available -act fast!

Login/Join to Participate

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Hi guys... act fast, my agent needs a professional fire performer on New Years eve, pays 30000 baht for the right person! ( that is really good for thai pay, if you are coming for the circus project come earlier for this too!)

Thailand, Ko Samui, probably at a big hotel like the Four Seasons, but he did not tell me where yet. I will probably be performing at the smae location, but not a duo act...

Trick is, he needs someone reliable who can confirm their act immediately.PM me asap. Dont delay!

Oherwise I will have a heck of a night, dancing my ass off alone wink

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
isn't thai new year 13th - 15th april? i'm going to be in thailand then.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubblol good that these people celebrate 3 (!) new years a year. The gregorian, the Thai AND the Chinese.... how spoilt!

30.000 Baht is heck of a payment for Thailand!

What do you consider "the right person" for the job, Andrea?

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Looks like I have passed the job on to Matt( Maestro) a san franscisco performer, and possibly got Ado-p to be performing with me as well. Cool!

Right person is just someone experienced, reliable, confidant, prepared to entertain a crowd, and enjoys sharing the flame!And In Ko samui... wink

Yes, they party all the celebrations here, gotta love that. But I wqas refering to Dec 31st... though I have no doubt there will be just as major gigs in April too..

Yeah Tom, I am amazed at the money they pay me. Weird. I am not even all that good! ( Not saying I am bad or anything, just not like Nick or Clare or... But I do dance it well enough I guess! These people are rich( the hotel owners and their clients) , and I see myself as a firefly robin hood character , diverting their resources to better places in an entertaining fashion... lol.

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
ooohhhhhh if i would have known earlier.......but have fun my dears hug

- Ho Sa -
kisses & peace & love to beautiful madges
*rever le temps le prendre*

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Andrea: Fans hopefully on the way in a weeks time. Collapsible I start working upon as of next week.

hug Glad you found someone, errm... rolleyes ts, those aliasses again... *shakes head and goes to bed*

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Andrea and Tom... good luck to both of you with your gigs and shows... I'm sure they'll go down really well smile

I'm really busy here, which is good... but I think this January is going to be spent turning off my phone and watching good movies in front of an open fire, while winter does it's worst outside. ubblove

Enjoy the warmth, and the swimable sea wink

With love and hugs from here hug

xx
EDITED_BY: _Clare_ (1195070679)

Getting to the other side smile

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
 Written by: FireTom

rolleyes ts, those aliasses again... *shakes head and goes to bed*

Is someone bitter? confused

rolleyes

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

maribokGOLD Member
10 posts

Posted:
hi there !
did you find any1 yet for that ?!
let me know... hehe

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
yes,New Years is sorted.

BUT there are lots other gigs available around that time for the performers invloved in the circus. So yeah, we will be putting some gigs together, the big hotels and resorts are very interested in all the performers from all over being here at once! And a question for you, think you can rig some trapeze in the trees? Cause for the show on the 11th we have a gorgeous, gorgeous magical chill space, and it would be wicked to do some silks or trapeze there with a hang drummer who is coming that night, serve some chai, have a few fairy dancing in the trees...
lol
email me !
Smiles
a

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
Ohhhhohohohohhhhhh....i would love to be a fairy dancing in the trees........in thailand biggrin wink

when would be the best to come around.....?!? just asking, but in my thoughts i am with you already!

peace and love,
kisses,

tina

- Ho Sa -

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Come for New Years, and we will have gigs practice play and performances right til we hit the road on January 13th for the kids workshops and performances...

I so hope you come. You would love this project! And I have some , er, gorgeous!!!! men involved that would love to meet ya! wink

Plan is simplified now, we go only to the north, not Khao Lak. I made the decision cause there was so many schools in need in the north who dont get much attention visits or surprises, and the south gets lots due to the proximity to the airport and post tsunami funding etc...

So, less travel time and more with the kids.

We have some exciting opportunities to work with children in placces like the School for LIfe, which takes street kids/orphans and others lacking homes, opportunity and skills, and teaches them a trade they can use to get by in the real world... Amazing program. So many amazing things going on.

I am very inspired by the people I meet as I set up this project. If you get down about the state of the world, let the other side cheer you up-- compassion is in action all over the place, and it is beautiful.

love
a

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
aukay, where do i have to go if i book a flight to bangkok???
please send me a pm with all the relevant details on how to find you.....and from when on i can come around...etc.pp.

hug
kiss

tina

- Ho Sa -

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
got the pm?
Yay!

naoplayspoiPLATINUM Member
6 posts

Posted:
I am heading to Bangkok on 10/Dec.
Andrea,see you sooooooon!!!

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Yay! Are you bringing your flame throwers? Where is Dai this year? FIRE lol

you can have a place on my floor( with matts and a net) or at my neighbors Nikkis... we both have beautiful houses on top of the Haad Tien hill... so dont worry about accomodation.

My house is available fr people crashing after the 20th , before that you gotta fend for yourself as I am manically busy. Nikki's may be available though.

The full moon festivities of the 24th and new years will be MADDNESS!!!!

6 posts

Posted:
Thanks Andrea;)
I am now in BKK and taking it easy...probably in Jun I am coming to Koh Phangan!

Dai is a winner of COL2007! You know?!!! Great!!!Did you see COL yet?
He is now in South Africa,and accoding to his mails.he has started new project and fire perfoming.

By the way yesterday,Jeevan was heading to Haad Tien from BKK.

See you soooon!!!

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Saw Jeevan today... just like old times!

No have not seen col yet, sure hope someone brings it!

yay for Dai!
smiles
a

6 posts

Posted:
Ok,I bring COL.

Sista Firewirestranger
18 posts

Posted:
Hi Nao,

i will be in BKK at 21.januray. will you be you around?

looking forward to see you!

smile
EDITED_BY: sista Firewire (1199235990)

bliss up the planet!