Forums > Social Chat > I have come to a conclusion.....

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
everyone on this board is a Pyro...or an in the closet pyro. Always wanting to light something on fire and then spin it...Im not a doctor, i just play one on the internet.Super' [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I hope this doesn't come as a surprise to you. :P------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
And this is a bad thing????????? tongueI am a "Pyromorpher" you know!!!! grin(Though there are alot of people who have *never* played with fire on this board...though I couldn't live without it)------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
not surprising...its just my job to state the obvious every so often...or the universe as we know it will unravel at its seams...nothing major.. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

pjmember
277 posts

Posted:
Heck, one of the reasons I got into poi was so that I would have a socially acceptable means to play with fire. ;-)-p.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Is there a problem with playing with Fire? confusedBoy Superman you are on the Net alot look at your posts, and you haven't been here long. smileI remeber when you where just a little member. (just like you gandma would have said it) Just a wee thing, now look at you! (with a pinch on the cheak) tongue

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
MY GOD...270 plus!!! i didnt even realize it..im gonna catch pele at this rate.my other message board i am on (camaro board) i have well over 2000 in about 1 1/2 yrs.hey i sit in fron of a computer all day at work...when its slow, i post...I do feel all grown up... grin Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure anyone could catch Pele smile

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...