UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i can see it!

they are putting up(i didnt say errecting as smallboy would not have been able to cope) the tent behind my garden. its from new zealand/ australia (the flag has a union flag and a bunch of stars on it.)

im going out tonight to see if they need a fire spinner/ breather/ eater/ shagger...forget that one..that hurts..

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
check your pms first

have you got some carrots for the horses ?

Why?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i havent got any pm's

and no i do not yet have any carrots for the horsies. dont even know if they ahve any horsies

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
oh my god...

its happened....ive joined the circus.

shit.. wow..

first performance in under an hour..

blimey...

ooooh..

PLUG!!! come see me in chesham (yes its miles from anywhere but it is me guys ) or ring me for details..

oh my god oh my god!

FeydrevaBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
do they like the way you give carrots to annimals ????

Have fun man
just a question : where is chesham ???

Feydreva

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Wow that's trully awesome!!! Please post about how it was, I can't wait to hear all about it

Are we nearly there yet?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
righty ho...here i go..

chesham is in buckinghamshire which is south east to south middle england.

number two...ok so i didnt perform at 5...cos they didnt know where to put me in...but i am doing it at 7.30....

*ducks down low so new manager cant see him*
"its pretty bad really......except me....there really isnt enough fire or drum and bass for my liking.,.."

and i dont get to fire breathe tonight either...which is a shame...cos it looks wiked!

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Nicey!!!

Hope all goes well. Are you going to travel with them? Let us know how it went and if you're going to kcome out Surrey way.

Bestest

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
erm...ok.

im not moving out with them around the country...but i will do if things with exams and uni goes all pear shaped..

oh well...didnt get to perform at all tonight, not enough people to perform to...then again it is the first night...so my debut will be on friday hopefully.

bit pissed off but at least i made a new mate who is supposed to be the clown, but turned into the ringmaster as the other blokes throat is hurting..

yeh..so wish me luck...

this will be my first PROPER public performance...ok so ive done clubs and at loads of school shows...but nothing like this before..

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
omfg that's so exciting - performing or not! good for you!

who's running the circus? is it ashtons? or the royales?

ade

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
neither actually...

its the (some word i cant remember) brothers.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
UCF the nutter packed his trunk and ran away with the circus, off he went with a trumpety trump, trump, trump trump....

Best of luck UCF - do you have to wear shiny pant. I'll lend you my sparkly nipple tassles if you like

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats