Forums > Videos > Bumming around (w/ and w/o fire)...

Login/Join to Participate

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Yupp ubblol

First Firesword in Goa

and

my cheesy candle performance

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

llanowarBRONZE Member
journeyman
95 posts

Posted:
what sort of candle do you use?

you did good ^^

I'm llanowar and poi is my art

(et vive la France!)

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
I'll post a pic soon, redface thankx for the compliment however... my first candle performance ever... I'm happy with it - sort of wink rolleyes

BTW Ilanowar, with your member # you're far from being a newbie hug wink

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Tom..I found your candle video far from cheesy I quite enjoyed it in fact and I'm wondering when you're going to post the whole thing rather than a 30 second sampler. I wish I had the nerve to put on a performance like that and that's saying something about me..not you.

That was pretty good for a first fire sword, I liked the fact that you weren't wielding it like a weapon, but more using it as a dance prop. I assume you edited the part, where you discover that it's not a good idea to point the flaming sword down , out. That's something that every fire sword user finds out the hard way ( as I did )

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
ubblol yes, the painful way... had to learn that twice and it took me a few weeks to recover from that.

I will post more vids, by the time I am back in a reasonable bandwidth... I just recently entered the world of video-posting on youtube and have a few more (like nicks performance on pha ngan's firecompetition and the firetroupe on Haad Tien) but it's a limit of 100megs only shrug and what can one reasonably post with a 100megs? wink

thankx on the firesword - I prefer dance-elements over technics redface even though I highly admire geeks... umm but in fact, I tried hard to wield it like a weapon and look like a fierce martial arts guy wink guess I am not looking serious on that one ubblol wink

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Ilanowar, excuse my sloppy reading: I was using candles that are made by Lata (and Danny) from India. They are very nice and look more like cups than candles...

may post a pic of them soon

Not about fire, but well worth watching - the background music fits in perfectly... lol
EDITED_BY: FireTom (1172727046)