Justabitekainewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Hey,
i know a lot of spinners in bracknell (where i live) but i was wondering if theres any more that wanna spin together in the berkshire area, places like ascot/windsor/reading/theale/sandhurst ect. im sure there are plenty in reading! just message back or something if so!
x
ubbloco

you live for the fight when thats all that you got, thats all that i got so im guna keep on fighting

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I live in Newbury, but the newbury spinning scene is dead frown

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
I'll be there too in about 3 weeks!

I'd love to meet up with some spinners there smile

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I go to school in Berkshire!

Wooo!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

GeeGeeBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
wooo im in thatcham thes bersk right.... yeah y not tee he he

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
woo Gee Gee! biggrin hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I dont live that far from you Jo! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
well come and give me a cuddle sometime! biggrin hug

Justabitekainewbie
3 posts

Posted:
ive only just logged back on and found loads of berkshire spinners! i live in bracknell, but i go reading college. im down a place called south hill park every day, spinning and getting randomly drunk. great place to fire spin, and everyone of the spinners roup down there is so nice! if anyone wants to meet up in berkshire then just message me and we can figure out a place (if you don't know south hill)
WOOTWOOT!
xxx

you live for the fight when thats all that you got, thats all that i got so im guna keep on fighting

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
nice one! i dont know south hill! Myself and my dear boyo will surely meet up with you guys soon smile xx