Page:
the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
ok, i've just been mooching through a load of your myspace profiles, i aint gonna mention any names, but so many HoPpers are REALLY fit!
just thought i'd pay you all a compliment!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sym

Wait a minute...

I don't want to get dragged in to this really, but I don't see anything wrong with 1 person saying that they think some other people are 'phitt'.

that's fine - its when the lists start coming out that it gets tricky.

as jo already said:

Written by: Jo

I'm not gonna bother listing anyone i dont think, coz i try and be nice but i end up forgetting people and making them upset

if you think someone is beautiful, in any way, you're much better off sending them a message to say so - its far more personal and much less exclusionary, and they're guaranteed to see it smile

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
hmmm phit hoppers well ..... my list could go .... spike.....froggy ....... steaks.....rave ........asena ........ erm ill get back to the rest just thinking

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Devilsarmy

hmmm phit hoppers well ..... my list could go .... spike.....froggy ....... steaks.....rave ........asena ........ erm ill get back to the rest just thinking

Babes, we've just been over this, lists are bad wink tongue

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
*sits back with his popcorn and waits for the inevitable slanging match*

wink

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
yeah i cant see the point in this kinda thread anymore. I listed a few people who I think are pretty and I like alot. I TRIED TRIED TRIED not to leave anyone out, but inevitably I end up upsetting people.
frown If I'd never bothered no one would be upset! Bollox to it! you're all ugly gits! nana tongue hug

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
 Written by: simian

physical attractiveness shouldn't be discussed because some people are insecure about their attractiveness?

that seems a bit meh..?

Written by: skullster

Beauty comes from within, not what's on the surface. You might meet a person that at first looks plain and ordinary, but they might very suddenly look amazingly fit and beautiful once you find out more about them and just see their natural beauty shining through. On the other hand you might meet someone that stands out from a crowd as a supposedly stunningly beautiful person but as you get to know them they turn out to have an ugly inside. Their apperance to you then starts to not be so attractive....

i totally agree with that

Written by: Skully

Beauty shines in many shapes and forms and comes from inside and not the skin it's dressed in.

but don't agree with that bit. Of course the skin you're dressed in can be beautiful, it's silly to say otherwise. And isn't that a hurtful thing to say? What about if someone has terrible personality defects, but is happy with their appearance? Isn't your post insulting to them? well probably not. But there's a point there somewhere, almost certainly, if you look really hard, and half-close your eyes.

Maybe I should have put "In my opinion beauty shines in many shapes and forms and comes from inside and not the skin it's dressed in." I personally feel that way. If you feel my opinion is silly well that's ok. We are all entitled to an opinion.

Written by: Cole

Wait a minute...

I don't want to get dragged in to this really, but I don't see anything wrong with 1 person saying that they think some other people are 'phitt'.

that's fine - its when the lists start coming out that it gets tricky.

I agree with Cole there. I also don't think there is anything wrong with what Sym said. One to one saying "I think you are 'phitt' is again IMO cool.

It's just been shown in the past that people do get upset when lists of who is hot or phitt or sexy or buff or...( anything you want to call it) get put up on HoP and I really don't see the point of it.

All this again is just my opinion so if any of you feel differently please go ahead and list away.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Skully i agree with you. I guess i was being naive when i thought that naming people who're "phitt" was a good thing. oh no no , how wrong i was!! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:

Wait a minute...

i do... i mean... p-h-i-t-t? what the hell kind of word is that, it sounds like the noise you'd make if you were phlegming off a bridge on someone... Maybe i'm not kool enuff 4 skool, but i was sure it was spelt 'fit' up until.... well until i saw this thread biggrin

hehe, i also only just realised that the thread poster's name does not actually say i-dance-like-at-wat-me, which was how i had been reading it... :duh smiley:

So in summary this post has very little to do with the actual thread and i have managed to be both critical and dense with regard to language in a very small space, so i will consider it a personal achievement. Normal service will resume shortly, please continue your discussion about hawking great big bogies off of bridges... smile

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
Never mind Jo, you'll know better next time a thread comes around like this!

hug

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
no Bird, I've learnt my lesson, I'm never being nice again, never every paying anyone a compliment again, you can all go and bum yourselves!!

(this new being horrible stuff doesnt suit me very well, i'll just keep practising).

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Jo you can't be nasty! Thats just so not you! Those C word people are rubbing off on you. I think we will have to stop you visiting them ubblol hug Make them all come here so we can turn them into tree hugging hippies! biggrin

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jo_rhymes

no Bird, I've learnt my lesson, I'm never being nice again, never every paying anyone a compliment again, you can all go and bum yourselves!!

I'm trying to imagine you actually saying that in person and it makes me giglle just thinking about it!

Its soooooooo not you at all hun!

ubblol

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
What do you know!? Hmpf! *sulks*

Bird, yeah,.,.rhymes with TURD! thats what!!

Ok ok, I really am rubbish at being mean!! who am i kidding?!! hug I love you guys!! hug ubblove kiss

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
redface

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
I totally regret starting this thread! i'm sorry if i offended any of you out there, all i wanted to say is that there are soooo many great looking HoPpers out there, in fact i havent seen a bad looking one yet, and ALL of you are really nice people.
i think i should just close this thread.
who fancies a good old hipthrust?
*hipthrust*

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Even im inclined to thinking listing is a bad idea, and im rather shallow biggrin. If you want to see how phitt you are go too that famouse rating site whats it called...somethingorminger.com or something

Psssst, I have a crush on a manchester meet goer hmm boy he is phitt as fook! But im not telling who smile - All that being said I do also think a huge ammount of hoppers are phitt, not becuase they are hoppers but because of the huge ammount of people who spin poi, poi really IS main stream, people just like to think its not because its more romantic that way tongue

Oooh must toodle off, I have a telephone interview in 3 minutes and I must prepaire *runs*

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
It's Neon_Shaolin isnt it!? ubblol

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ugh how unprofecional, they arrange a telephone interview at 10am, its been an hour and no call. Mind you I was calling them the other day and I didnt get someone picking up the phone for over an hour (no one avaliable still? How amny people work there?!)I left a message at 2pm. They finally called me back at like 4.49, maybe they are under-staffed. I hope so.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

awakenSILVER Member
The Evil Pixie (apparently)
716 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha ok *no lists*... but I have a couple of minor crushes. Or just ones that I think might be a bit cute and seem quite nice. Some I have met in person and I can vouch for their fittness (in all aspects), and there's one or two I would like to meet... just to see ...

I wouldnt list names anyway cause I'd be too shy tongue

"crushes" aren't being shallow or leaving anyone else out. They're just people that have maybe caught your eye for all different reasons - maybe a combination of physical features, personality, humour, gentleness etc

Can we make it a secret "crushes" thread? hehe I guess that wouldnt work so well

rock hopping, hop-scotching, pippy pocky stocking - Sureau - wink thanks Jen! biggrin

Ry: I can't hear you. I'm listening to The Spice Girls.

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
no my list is based on people i talk to .. i mean i have so more to add just i was doing it as a short thing and quick .. yeah they may be people i have met but i dont put them down on people i have met just first people who pop in my head

and sorry hadnt read any other posts except the one in front of me redface

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

Page: