Page:
Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
Here's my dilemma, all you fine Hop ladies out there. I am a hairy man, and I enjoy having my facial hair. I keep it trimmed and all, none of the cave man style going on here. While dating my last girlfriend, she made a big deal every time I mentioned considering shaving it off. We broke up a couple months ago, but are still friends, and a few days ago she mentioned "Chicks dont dig making out with a guy with facial hair." Opinions??

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
one of the things i love about Sym is that even when he's naked, you cant really tell because he's so covered in hair. it's like he's wearing a Chewbacca costume constantly! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Your not the only one doc, I had a brief fling with an older man (used to be a fantasy of mine, handsome older men, now ive had my fill of them) he was 40 and had allmost no arm or leg hair, chest yes, face yes, pubic hair, that too but allmost none on his legs and arms.

Ughh I cant stand anything more than stubble, and even then there can be too much. Yeah it really hurts after kissing. Ide prefer someone who was clean shaven as much as possible.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

I had a brief fling with an older man (used to be a fantasy of mine, handsome older men, now ive had my fill of them)

rolleyes

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

say_cheeseSILVER Member
Brown
288 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brit_Joe

Yeah it really hurts after kissing.

ubblol rolleyes

Official Nutella Fan Club

Go Nutella!

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Doc Lightning

Written by: Birgit

hairy legs aren't too bad. But as far as I know all boys have them anyways wink

I don't. Chest, yes. But arms and legs no.

I was about 17 or 18 and I wondered when I'd get leg hair because none seemed to be forthcoming. And then one day I found a dark, curly hair on my chest. I looked at it and said accusingly, "Are you LOST?!? You're supposed to be DOWN THERE!"

At about age 22 I came to the realization that I'd probably pretty much finished puberty and that it was time for me to accept the facts: no leg hair. frown

We can look for it together if you like doc? wink

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
Im only 16, and I have a veritable forest sprouting on my legs. After a streaking incident, some onlookers reported a tail...

Also, a pic of my facial hair should be in my gallery. Its a current pic, just sideburns. I let the beard go for a concert a couple nights ago. It was a hair metal band, I had to look hardcore.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Dangerous minds, for a 16 year old you have yourself a nice set of mutton chops!! Good show!! biggrin

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Rarrw! Sexy Jo?

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Cor Blimey! Bite me off a piece of that! biggrin

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
I hate clean shaven to be honest!

I like my men to look like men....and for me stubble/ beard just accentuates that! smile

And i even like the roughness of kissing a man with stubble, definately adds something! biggrin ubblove

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ooh I found a new forum!!

Beard Board!

let's all join! biggrin

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Cantus

Written by: Aimée

A certain dog with rabies who I am with now, has super soft stubble and its lovely

Still trying to maintain that "Henry is old enough to shave" myth, I see rolleyes

hug wink hug

I think after I've been with a 25 year old sh!t head who sands the skin off of my face, I'm entitled to a little bit of fluff wink

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
mmm, fluff smile

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
mmm henry. :ekk: pardon? its a lie! Woman, yum, bearded woman, yes *grunts*

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
My boyfriend is not hairy at all! ubblove

Very fine, downy hair on his legs but not visible, absolutely NO chest hair or back hair and a standard portion of 5 o clock shadow on the face.

I think I might be hairier than him... I hate my arm hairs! They're really dark and loads of them. Think hairiness comes with having Asian ethnicity, but I'm not sure.

Any other girlies on HoP worried about overly-hairy bits? wink

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
not at all, I'm about as unhairy as it gets. Not much hair and thin, too, which is quite unfortunate for trying to get a hairstyle! I got lots of grief from my field hockey teammates when I was about 13 because they kept saying I shaved my legs when I didn't ubblol

Helps of course that apart from my eyelashes and 1 spot on my left leg (NO I don't know why) my hair's quite light... but then people have to look twice to see my eyebrows!

I guess I'd just look ridiculous next to a really hairy boy!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
That beard board was a find, although it seems to be more about being uncomfortable and not able to grow a beard, more than anything. Would anyone take medication to grow facial hair?

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ide kill to not have to shave its so annoying

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
don't shave then wink and you'll make Jo a very happy bunny...

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
I'm in the small group of NO facial hair. They expect us to shave so i expect them to! ubblol

Gayle.....!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
noone's ever asked me to shave my face ubblol

(nore any other part of my body really)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
I don't expect anyone to have to shave. Especially me!

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Those who have met me have seen my laughable attempts at a straggly beard but I keep it because it annoys my older, supposedly more manly cousins who are envious because they have no facial hair whatsoever... biggrin

On the beard front, stubble and beards I don't tend to discriminate against.... A bit of facial stubble is always sexy...

On the subject of hairy backs - I do not mind one bit as long as you make no attempt to shave it. This leaves stubble, this is not sexy and shows that one is ashamed of their body. Which thought unfortunate is definitey not sexy.... Be proud of what you are!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Page: