Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ***Falmouth 6!!!!!***(not really in Falmouth again!)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Falmouth 6...14th-17th September

Okay, well wiki is up here now for you all to add your details to please!

All you have to do is press "edit this page" add whatever details you want to the various lists.

My number: 07795294151

To be used incase of emergency/queries/lift from station etc.

Cheers! biggrin

www.gwithianfarm.co.uk

Gwithian Surf Report

EDITED_BY: maus (1156335492)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
We will have to rectify that then won't we dear...?

I'll have the paints...
Don't worry. I'll be gentle... rolleyes

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
oh... frown

wink ubblol

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Ok then. For YOU I'll bring the metal scouring pad to apply the paint (useful for exfoliation before paint application too) biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

spinningstarletSILVER Member
enthusiast
271 posts

Posted:
i want to come...

i might just pop down for a day? it's along way for me to go, and i have the unfortunate problem of two jobs pretty much making it impossable for me to get time off to do anything...

and was at leeds fest aug bank holiday so can't really ask for anymore time off...

*note to self. try be more organised about things....

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
It'll be worth it mate, come play get wasted spin stuff and smile!

And worse comes to worse....pull a sicky! wink

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
ooo you can put your vibrating hands on me Maus!!! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
o... i mean "shakey" wink

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Really...i meant vibrating! wink

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
well kelly it was my girlfriend who wanted painting, a kinda funky design for when she plays around on her powerizers (kangeroo stilts for thosos not in the know). so if i can get some paints then and bring them down that will be cooolio cooolio! thank you there. as for the chalk board i was just wonderin as it dont bother me.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Yep like i said, no worries at all, as long as I'm not too innebriated so I'm not gonna make any promises! wink ubblol

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
Whereabouts would one purchase said body paints? I kind of fancy being painted, sounds fun! peace

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

sketchGOLD Member
Empirically random...
431 posts

Posted:
im gonna bring my video camera, is anyone else bringing one? i feel a stephen spielburger moment coming on....

"This dark place planet Earth, orbits one star,
Come from afar, far away state of mind,
open up your third eye, black helicopters in the sky"

paperwristSILVER Member
43 posts

Posted:
if i get a memory card for my video cam i will definatly be bringing it but also got my wonderus digi cam so all is good

i live in piskie land come play with me and the g,nomes

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Most good costume shops/fancy dress places stock them

The best sort to get is Grimas, lasts the longest doesn't smudge run as easily and appliction is normally a lot smoother.

Although you may find you have to get Snazaroo or something like that, which to be honest will probably be fine at the moment as the weather is not too hot(they melt easily wink)

Mr_widdeat my face before i eat yours
253 posts

Posted:
yo kelly, sorry to keep bugging you about this but were well up for getting some paint, but how much do you recomend getting as they sell different sizes. like louise wants to get an upper body paint of tigger. bouncy bouncy!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
They come in varying sizes to be honest.

As far as the orange goes you probably want to get a fairly large pot, but the colours that get used less obviously you won't need as much of.

Don't forget though, i don't mind doing a bit at some point, but it is very time consuming so I'm not making any promises to anybody that i will definately do it, i wanna have some play time aswell.

smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
 Written by: maus

Although you may find you have to get Snazaroo or something like that, which to be honest will probably be fine at the moment as the weather is not too hot(they melt easily wink)

We used to use only snazaroo paints because we found less kids had reactions to it. I'm sad to say that we have found that the quality of the Snazaroo paints in the last 2 or so years has gone down hill. We will not be buying any more of it and will be swapping over to Grimas when the lot we have now runs out.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Grimas rocks....its officicial! wink

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
if anyone is, or anyone knows of anyone you may be, passing by leeds/wakefield on their way doen to this can they please let me know? a lift there would be muchly appreciated

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
Hmm, just realised about the whole 'body paint containing dyes' thing (I know I'm a bit slow!) and as I've had some fairly nasty reactions to stuff in the past I think I better give it a miss. Don't want to risk making myself ill for the sake of a bit of body paint! ooooops

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

paperwristSILVER Member
43 posts

Posted:
henna sounds like fun hope you guys are artistic im sure you are im a living doodle

i live in piskie land come play with me and the g,nomes

ilovethefireSILVER Member
53 posts

Posted:
wow workshop list is looking sweet... going to be learning and playing at the same time beerchug bounce strike.
mojojo, u mentioned u'd bring the henna sounds great, we can all chip in for materials like that, dont want u being out of pocket
gonna bring my own chocolate, in large large supplies tho.
bringing my digital camera as well, HOP will be flooded with falmouth beach-nakedness-chocolate- fire photos, bounce bounce2

really looking foward now and starting to pray to the sun gods for good weather:
common ya bastards shine dam shine

may we4ever spin4ever

May we4ever spin4ever

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
Right, I may have just returned from 't pub, but I want to be painted... I'm thinking some sort of celtic knot in henna followed by some form of colouring in. Volunteers for a willing canvas? smile
EDITED_BY: *HyperLight (1157070471)

Cake or Death?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oh you're sooooo gonna regret volunteering...! devil

*Breaks out the paints and brushes* biggrin

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
Damn you beer monkey, what've you signed me up for this time? eek

Cake or Death?

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
For celtic knots and stuff, you may want to have a word with that Cantus chap, i hear he's fairly proficient at them. smile

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
Hyperlight, always do sober what you agreed you'd do drunk. That way you learn to keep your damn mouth shut! (that's the theory anyway wink )

Pige if you're going to be in Dorking and want to go down Thursday and come back Monday I'll pick you up. It's not too far from Gatwick so should be easy (ish) to get to you.

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
i dont think i can make it *cries*

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Awwwwww Si! Why not??? hug

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
W.H.A.T?? No Simon, you will!... eek

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Page: ......