Forums > Social Chat > new TooL album released next month!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
biggrin bounce2 biggrin

10000 days

Non-Https Image Link

released on 1st may 2006.

i can't bloody wait - seems like much more than 10000 days since they released lateralus wink

mr carrey the drummer said this about the new album:

"We have the most retarded President we've ever had, and we're frustrated and that's the reason it's a little heavier this time. That level of frustration back like when we first got the band together: we were products of that f*cking Reagan thing, we were pissed off and bummed out, we had that angst, and now it's coming forth again: like it or not, we're products of our environment. We're pissed off again."

ubblove

cole. x

p.s. i have tickets to the gig too tongue

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
wow
That was good smile
Highlights was the great big lasers, and the greater and bigger Alex Grey backdrop that came out after the intermission.

The intermission was funny, they didn't all bugger off backstage, just came and sat down on the stage for a bit.

I was predicting an encore of Right in Two and the Stinkfist at the end, this didn't happen, and was actually quite unlikely because they opened with stinkfist ooooops

And to FIretramp spank spank bad on you trying to rip off the nice HoP people, I know plenty of folks who would have had your tickets, but then I found out you was trying to make a profit on them. Did you sell them? Lets hope not eh wink ubbloco

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

Nonkymember
44 posts

Posted:
The Dublin gig was astounding- light show was class and they were just a big wall of sound...

In Dublin they finished with Stinkfist, no idea what they started with as I missed the start due to waiting on my eternally late friend!!

Geat stuff though- can't wait to see them again

clap

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Hey Moohaha, I was only trying to sell them for my boyfriend. He bought the tickets at £35 each and was hoping to make some profit.
I ended up renting a car and driving to Wembley from Bristol with my 4 month old baby. Stood 2 hours in the cold, sold 3 tickets at £35 and one at £15.
I told my boyfriend I sold all the tickets at £35 and didn't even mention I drove to Wembley.

A bit frustrating that I spent money and didn't even get to see Tool, but hey, for love...

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

whoraclemember
47 posts

Posted:
just saw tool last night at nottingham arena..... omfg one word...... STUNNING.

Fiction is based on reality unless you're a fairy-tale artist, you have to get your knowledge of life from somewhere. You have to know the material you're writing about before you alter it... hunter s

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
yeah glasgow was wicked moohaha where you see them?

the pot was amazing and schism, was surprised they opened with stinkfist but got me straight into the mood, maynard with his shexeh orange hoodie was on good form, last time he didnt seem as up for it...

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

whoraclemember
47 posts

Posted:
i thought they were ok at download but i was disappointed maynard and deftones didnt do pasenger

Fiction is based on reality unless you're a fairy-tale artist, you have to get your knowledge of life from somewhere. You have to know the material you're writing about before you alter it... hunter s

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
I saw TooL at Wembley and he was also wearing a bright orange hoody that you can get from his website here;

www.puscifer.com

Firetramp; sorry you had to do all that. You could have surely sold the tickets through me or cole if you weren't looking for a profit and saved yourself a lot of hassle. But that does sound like a really rubbish night for you. Tell ya boyfriend what ya did for him I say - he is a lucky boy.

whoraclemember
47 posts

Posted:
wow awesome site smile

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Yeah man. It's great. More Maynard based stuff than you can shake a stick at. The Rev 22:20 songs are particularly marvelous smile

I also like the pants

whoraclemember
47 posts

Posted:
yyyaaayyyyyy my ni9n tickets came today : i cant wait.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Yep....

I had my Tool fix on sunday.

did I mention that they are GODS?

YAY for TOOL.

words really truley fail me right now but I will say that Maynard said they will be back here nov/dec, so two Tool concerts in a year? I shall be satisfied for all of... two months perhaps. ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Moohaahaa

I saw TooL at Wembley and he was also wearing a bright orange hoody that you can get from his website here;

www.puscifer.com

Firetramp; sorry you had to do all that. You could have surely sold the tickets through me or cole if you weren't looking for a profit and saved yourself a lot of hassle. But that does sound like a really rubbish night for you. Tell ya boyfriend what ya did for him I say - he is a lucky boy.

My (non)boyfriend has met "someone else" frown. The Tool story still remains a secret to him though, I never told him and gave him the full amount of the tickets.

I did manage to see Tool in Hungary over the summer, with my baby but she fell asleep.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Hey Moohaahaa,

I've finally told him. Well, he just got engaged to another woman so I thought I had no reason to keep it silent any longer.

Don't think he's gonna pay back any money. He said I should've have told him earlier.

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
well i dont know what the official status is but i have been hearing more and more that tool is coming out with a new album in october 2010!!!!!! smile

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Page: ...