Forums > Help! > Making fake breasts

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
This might sound weird, but does anyone know how to make fake boobs?
I'm doing a competition hike with Venturers (Hoadley Hide) and we've decided to all dress as "Pretty People" aka "Barbies" aka "Plastics" and so on. However, we're looking at being all females, mind you, I'm the only girl in a team of about for or five. So, the guys need boobs.

So, my question is.. anyone have any idea how to make fake breasts, and the boys want them to bounce if possible!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Sell them on ebay afterwards, you'd be suprised what some people will pay for slightly sweaty breasts ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Skully - ewwwwwwwwwwww! (and I think actually prosthetics are on the no-sales-list on ebay. Though why I think I remember that escapes me...)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

emberbiliousnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
once i spun in a costume with a water baloon dangling in a stocking under my chin like an alien rooster.
it was sooo bouncy and wobly! a lot like a boob and didn't break.
i bet you could double up the baloons just in case.

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
 Written by: emberbilious

once i spun in a costume with a water baloon dangling in a stocking under my chin like an alien rooster.

ubblol

yeah those squishy balls ry mentioned are fun, although quite heavy.. basically a ball filled with gak-like substance.

was thinking something lighter - like those beanbags which have been appearing in shops lately, the ones with reeeally fine styrene bits/balls inside. can be moulded to any shape, and are light as. could be an idea hehe

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

if going for balloons i think custard would be more ralistic than jelly, but jelly would be jigglier... otherwise, grab some sock poi with rice (like my lovely creations) tie them together at the string end and hang them 'round their necks, voila, boobs.

they'll wobble round just as much as you like cuz they don't need support from the bottom or sides, you can usually make a set for about $10 (for 1 pair of long socks, 2 pair of ankle socks and a cup of rice) and you can use them for their propper purpose afterwards so noone's mother will suspect a thing...

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
well, the guy we were worried about with his mother, has pulled out. So at the moment our problem is getting a 4th member.

emberbilious: spinning might be alright, but not crawling around on the ground and having to lie on your stomach, etc for different activities.

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

Skully - ewwwwwwwwwwww! (and I think actually prosthetics are on the no-sales-list on ebay. Though why I think I remember that escapes me...)

there are laods of fake breasts listed on ebay arent there? i found some when searching for Silicone Juggling Balls
Mods Remove If Too Riské, Fake Boobs On Ebay OOOOH That Rhymes!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
HOP's glowstick ambassador!!
128 posts

Posted:
Lol, why do they all come from germany??

What are those crazy germans up to nowadays, lol.

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

Jeffery795SILVER Member
28 posts

Posted:
Oh my, am I right in guessing this was for 'Skin'?

Etta-Bogans ftw! wink

You Lost The Game.

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
if you can knit you could knit some. https://knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTbits.html

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

Page: