Forums > Social Chat > BTB Butterfly Is The Devil...

Login/Join to Participate

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
The BTB Butterfly is the devil...just needed to get that off my chest...(rubs head ooowwww) Atleast they were unlit...hahah **always safe** ubbloco

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?

Sporkyaddict
663 posts

Posted:
Don't think about it as moving your hands. Its more like you're moving your body in front of the poi so stepping forward as you go into it might help.

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
It's easier with your hands crossed too...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

alicewonderlandBRONZE Member
Born on a green light daddy-o!!!
126 posts

Posted:
Thank u soo much overtly and neon...I was also wondering if by changing the direction I spin them accounts, for some reason I usually go inward if I spin them outward it would probably help loads huh? I don't know why I didn't think of any of this while abusing myself earlier ubbidea lol Neon when you say your hands crossed do u mean at the wrist? and Overtly I understand completely what your saying and I see how that would help a whole lot! You guys rock I wish someone was here to be like..."no, like this.." hahaha I can't wait to find some people in my area to spin with, its kinda hard though, guess i should stop being a hermit and get out more:)

When you're already walking on thin ice...why not dance?