Forums > Social Chat > Does anyone else here meditate?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So I'm about to go off a bit in a direction that I think a lot of you will think is a bit out of character. This is because I don't normally share what happens during my meditations.

But this is different. I want to get some feedback from other people who meditate since something happened to me tonight (in fact, just a few minutes ago), that I don't quite know exactly how to digest. I'm curious as to whether anyone else has gotten to this place and, if so, if they can give me any hints as to how to get past it.

Tonight I was meditating when something very odd happened: just as I was finishing my breathing exercises, on the inside of my eyelids, I could suddenly see, quite clearly and in three dimensions, a cloud of particles swirl in to form a circular tunnel around me.

At the end of the tunnel was a round door that seemed to be blocked by a double curtain sort of thingie that kept swinging open and shut. When the curtain swung open, there was just blackness on the other side.

I tried to move forward in the tunnel, to get to the door and go through it, but I wouldn't budge. I don't know how long I kept trying to either move forward in the tunnel or slide the tunnel back around me, but suddenly, the whole thing just...vanished. I couldn't see the tunnel anymore, although sometimes the cloud out of which it had form would tease me over on the side of my vision.

Finally, I gave up, cutting my meditation short. None of my roommates meditate, so I honestly have no idea who to talk to about this.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I had a similar experience once, maybe not so mystical.

I was having my eyelashes tinted ( I told you, not so mystical). As soon as I closed my eyes and relaxed my body, the particles reformed so that there was this black silhouette of a girl, swimming through water. I spent ten minutes or so watching this figure swim through water like a mermaid.

Ever since then I have tried to re-capture similar images, but never managed.

Sometimes your mind takes you to extra-ordinary places, without you even asking.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Rozi, you've got the idea. I had a vision like that, which hasn't happened while I have been meditating before (it's happened in other situations, but this one had meaning )

I went to grab a snack and when I got back, I tried meditating again. I can move backwards and forwards in the tunnel, but I can't get close enough to the door to get through it.

I wanna know what's on the other side of the door, dammit!

Right. Peace out, yo.

-Mike

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
cool.
oi don't know nuthin. just makin this up, oi yam, 'ere goes. if you think there is a message, precognition, or prophesy, (tomorrow...i will die...next to a door...with a curtain ) the answer to what the vision itself means lies within yourself. what does you heart say? (or simply run the story by your ex, she(he) already knows you better than you know yourslef )
the experience of it sounds frustrating tho. sometimes all you can do is watch. sometimes that's when things happen again. did your mind take over, after realisig you couldn't move, and your will to move get in the way of the phone call? perhaps your guardian angel just wanted to give you a better view while you meditated.
i would say, the important thing is, to be mindful.
put intent on being ready and focused if it happens again, and staying within your power if it does. and whatever that breath exercise is, it's a good bet, i'd stick with that . dragon's breath, dude, wanna hit?

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
boy you slipped that post in there quick! course i did think about that one fer a minute...

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Ok Mikey I'm gonna be quick as I'm at work (as usual!)

DO you have any 'feelings' about this door? Sometimes blockages like this hide feelings that are being blocked in everyday life - you may not realise this blocking.. anyway - think - are you ready to open the door? NOt just on a physical plain, but have you evolved spiritually enough? Sometime things are put into our meditations by our subconciousness to push us to strive for more.. I would say don't be in a hurry to open the door - have a good look round the corridor and see the swirls- sometimes they are a message too..

Good luck with the journey and please let me know what happens!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

ECCOmember
30 posts

Posted:
JOn
hey dude, maybe the door means nothing maybe the world means nothing, dont expect/ want anything oitherwise its likely that you will never get it meditation is not about understanding, its about being. something i'm not to good at, at the mo being pisse dof my face at 9.26am drinking since 7.30. Your experience is really not important, the door could be anything, as long as you remember not to judge your experience it may have kicked ass but its not different from nothing that you notice happening when you meditate. if you become stuck upon what happenes and what doesnt you will become to attached to the vision and not to the actual ideal of lak of stress or what ever you meditate before. Just good to see that this is bring you such visions,m ,i'm not saying dont share why not just dont judge as good/bad needed/not needed. Glad to here that you seeing things no one else has. Remember that if you need to know what the door means then it will come to you. For the books i do meditate have yhad visions but not like this
JOn

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
ECCO is quite right. And yes Mike some always meditate . The point is really to be. You must let it flow DO NOT attempt to re-capture something you experienced before. If it happens then thats great if not then just let it flow.

Look up chacras and read about your third eye amongst the others. Once you learn how to open and close these you can see thigns you never thought possible. But its personal to each and everyone of us. Never search for experiences that other people have had.

If you want more info PM or mail me.

Love and hugs I wish to you all on this our journey,
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a run of the mill out of body experiance to me....

Jesus helps me trick people.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I help to run meditation groups here in Brisbane on wednesday nights Mike, I get a few feelings from your meditation.
First of all clear your mind and acknowledge what feelings come up in your mind when you think about the door...MisStix is very correct when she says that it could be a blockage...I feel that it is a doorway to opening your conciousness and raising your understanding to a vibration where you havent previously been before.You are advancing quickly Mike..your mind is preparing you ..hence the fact that you are unable to open the door as of yet. You are not ready quite yet....clear your mind and wait for the will of heaven.
I believe that you should meditate on your vision for more clarity. I do feel that there is a big energy shift coming up for you Mike and this vision is connected to this shift...let it be known that you will feel lighter and happier than you have in a very long time...
Chakra's are very powerful energy centers in our body...there are 368 chakra's in total but most of them are stuble ones..All major charkras resound to a colour and viberation.They look very similar to a lotus flower and depending on the chakra as to how many 'petals' the chakra has,(the more advanced the more petals).. The ones that you should concentrate on learning about is the seven major ones and the three of the very important stuble ones...
The first is the Base...its colour is red...this is located between the legs near our genitals. This is the major chakra for men, as it is the chakra that is connected to raw power and the animal insticts in connection to our familys...most men have a very active base chakra.
The second chakra is the sacral.Situated on the navel, below the bellybutton..this is an orange colour, and this is the most active chakra for women. This chakra is the sexual energy center for women and defines our mental view of our physical bodies...a healer will find a overweight person has a very underactive sacral chakra.
The third is the solar plexus chakra and this is yellow in colour...it has a very large job in the sense that it defines our personal power and how high or low our self esteem is...it is also the point where spirit enters our bodies before birth and the seats while we are a living being.
The fourth is the heart chakra...it is a green colour and you will never find a person who does not have an active heart chakra...it is impossible for a human to survive with out a working heart chakra. This is the energy source for our unconditional love base, also our healing energy for ourselves comes from the heart and also the universal energy.
the fifth is the throat... this is a light blue clolur and is the communication center...if people often come for healing complaining of a sore throat then you will quite often find that they have a very blocked throat chakra, due to the fact that there is something that they want to say but are holding themselves back from saying it...
the sixth is the third eye situated between the eyes on the forehead. The colour for this energy center is indigo. This is the chakra where spiritual visions take flight... to play with it can be very draining so it is advisable to take it slow and carefully or the kundalini may awaken too quickly and rush up your chakras...(that is dangerous...) It is advisable to read up on the third eye and practise opening and closing it like a flower in a protected spiritual space.
The seventh is the crown chakra...this is the colour of purple or white... It is our connection to the heavens and it is where a lot of information is sent by spirit to give inspiration..
The other three sutble chakras are the earth star (the 'hook' into mother earth situated about 6 feet into the ground..) the Thymus situated between the heart and the throat chakra... it is an aqua colour and helps us to communicate our emotions.. the most important one that keeps us in connection with our purpose is our soul star...spirit check up on us through this one...and last but not least the stellar gateway...the gateway to heaven...(I have only been to the stellar gateway once in meditation and it blew my socks off.Very very high energy..NOT for the inexperienced meditator)
Please be aware that when we open our chakras that it makes us vunerable to the outside world and that we should always make sure that we are protected and in a sacared space. Also dont go wandering around with your chakra's wide open...it makes us very emotional and can be quite confusing...make sure that you close them down and spin them gently before coming back to the 'here and now.'
Please also remember that when you first learn about chakras it will be a very cleasing time for you, it will raise a lot of emotion when you are working on certian parts of the body and these will be things that you will need to be prepared to deal with, and surrender and release.
Grab a chakra book Mike and learn all about it hun...any questions I am always willing to help...
Be still...and breathe, for you are becoming...

[ 10. December 2002, 18:26: Message edited by: Valura ]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Valura,

I learned about chakras when I started doing yoga. One intesting thing about me is that I have synesthesia. My instructor said that being born with the intrinsic awareness that each sound has a color is a sign of a divine presence in me. Not quite sure what that means, but I guess it's supposed to be good, right?

The flow through my chakras is not always as balanced as I'd like it to be, but in general, I do a pretty good job. That's one of the reasons I spend time meditating. But since I learned to meditate on my own, I choose to adopt techniques from other cultures (be it yogic meditation, bhuddist, etc.) and take the aspects that I like and lump them together in to a 'Mikeist' meditation practice.

I've begun to get an inkling of what lies on the other side of the portal. I think it may have something to do with my synesthesia.

I'm going to bed now, and I usually meditate before I retire, so let's see where tonight's meditation brings me. I'll let you know, if I am able to describe it.

-Mike

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Wow Valura what an explanation! It is very true that it may be a block of some kind, but be careful and examin what this door/ blockage may be. see where it may lay in the chakra path. Valura explained it Beautifully! This is a time of spiritual growth.
It seems that you had a smoking mirror, or the curtains you explained seemed to have been there to examin also.
To find the Key to the door you must look deep with-in, there are roots to most blockages, some are very hard to find, however If you ask you shall recieve. Go to your special place and wait. just sit there in absolute silence/stillness. Ask your question and wait silently.
Remeber Focus to transmit, Relax to recieve.
~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
I missed you! I guess i was writing at the same time you posed your last post.
Good luck my friend, and sweet dreams.

~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
To add to Valura's very nice explanation of chakras, It is helpful to know that since certain chakras also govern certain types of energy they also govern certain life situations. All things in life are chi, food, shelter, money, love, luck, and anger. You generally recieve the same type of energy that you put forth. So if you have weak or damaged chakras your body won't be able to cultivate it's natural chi very well.

If you have problems putting down roots or keeping a stable place to live you may be having trouble with your base chakra, as your base chakra connects you energeticly with the earth and provides you with your sense of stability.

Money generally has to do with the sacral chakra. If you have problems with money it usually means that this chakra is weak.

I can't recall off hand what the solar plexus governs, but the lower three chakras work in conjunction and provide us with our creativity. Artists, writers and musicians who crank out work after work after work have very strong lower chakras.

The heart chakra is the bridge between the three lower and three upper chakras, it has to do with love. If you keep having crap relationship after crap relationship, you may have a weak heart chakra.

The throat chakra deals with your ability to communicate with others. Some shy people, and people who stutter generally have weak throat chakras. It is also a common asian belief that the chi (ki) that flows through the throat controls how well you dream.

Your brow chakra has to do with sight phisical and spiritual.

And your crown chakra connects you to (for all intents and purposes) god. It is your channel to spiritual inlightenment. The brow chakra connects with the base chakra creating what the japanese call 'tenchi' the union of heaven and earth. This runs through and connects all your chakras and it is very important for this to be energeticly healthy as it runs through all parts of your life.

Valura mentioned the kundalini. There is a medical disorder called kundalini syndrome where poeple end up going crazy from meditation. What happens is that your body is built to store most of it's chi around your sacral and solarplexus chakras. When you meditate you move this energy up into chakras that aren't accustomed to handling this much chi. If you don't lower this energy back to where it is supposed to be the chi tends to build up over time and you end up going crazy. You can actually blow out chakras like this, and thats no fun. Going actually crazy isn't very common (in fact, I have only heard of it being documented in some hindu yogi's, who spend 90% of the day meditating) but it's important move your energy back down when you're done meditating and get yourself grounded again. If you move in certain social circles where people do heavy meditations you'll notice a good number of these people are really spacey, and not altogether there, that is why.

[ 10. December 2002, 19:22: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Kundalini in No Joke! It can Make you or Break you! When you are allined and the great snake can weave up through the wheels of light it can be the most briliant and iluminating expiriance. People have dicovered talants they never had before, through Kundalini.

A Great Book about this is "Kundalini and the Chakras" A Practical Manual. by, Genevieve Lewis Paulson. Awakining Kundalini Can be a beautiful thing or it can be a very bad thing. Some times even make you sick.

Meditation is a Great thing! Work through your blocks, and keep your Chakras allined. you will stay in better health and be ready if Kunalini disides to awaken you to a much higher consisness.

Check out that book, it is a good one!!

~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Kundalini is a very full on thing... I have had amasing physical sensations when meditating with the kundalini essense, and have always made sure that I was with my master at the time I awoken the snake...
Wow Sickpuppy the explanation of the kundalini you offered was really great...Very insightful...I have noticed that a lot of people who were attending a certian class here in Brisbane were very spacey and up in the air after their sessions so I decided to attend one and found them using very full on hindi chants and not lowering the energy after the chants....One lady was actually writhing in her chair!!! I stopped going after that...
Mike the gift that you have is a very rare one... the chakras also have tones that will open the energy flow and assit in clearing them out...
The root's mantra chant is Lam and its tone is C...
The sacral's mantra is Vam and its tone is D, The solar plexus mantra is Ram and its tone is E, The heart is Yam and the tone is F, the throat is Ham and its tone is G, the third eye is Ksham and its tone is A, The crown is om and its tone is a hum...the soul star is a chanted I AM....(all the universal energy)
when you chant these sounds Mike I am sure you will physically start to 'see' colour.... Good luck....and well done

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Kundalini energy is fun if you use it with Tantric sex (shhhh... there may be young'uns listening )

Hmmm.. this is where my meditations come into play - play be ing the right word.. Playing with Kundalini energy with a trusted partner is so good you usually have to scrape envolved parties off the ceiling.. heheh!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
I meditate (I even go to classes these days), but have never had anything like that............oh except when i fall asleep during it

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
on a more serious note, it is possible to enter a lucid dream direct from being awake, if you induce REM state manually (quite easy to do by scrunching your eyes) or you've not been awake long. The dreams are very realistic (well, totally) and I don't have as much control over them as proper lucid dreams.

It's never happened to me at night, but a few times in bed in the morning when i've closed my eyes again. The dream started at the end of a corridor at uni, which I flew to the other end of. When I got outside, I jumped down a big staircase and at the bottom instead of touching the ground, fell straight through it, down a couple of storeys to the ground bellow it, then woke up. The whole dream/experience couldn't have lasted more than a minute.

I lucid dream maybe 2 or 3 times a week properly, and it isn't like a normal one at all (much less control over the scenery). It sounds like the most plausible explanation

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
I used to, but never experienced anything like that .

Were you on any mind altering drugs at the time

sounds good, keep it up
Non-Https Image Link

safe

[garbo]

be excellent to each other: safe:

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I just want to know why Rozi is dreaming of a girl swimming and not me, is there something she isn't telling me?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Garbo, I've tried meditating on mind-altering drugs, but it's too distracting. I could never be sure if what happens is really a result of the mediation or the drugs, anyways.

Eventually, I got this general view that meditating should be a spiritual thing for me and that it should be only me...not me + drugs.

-Mike

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
I hear ya Mike!
Meditation is its own high, it is distracting to do drugs while in meditation. Although As I am going UP in a Mushroom Trip, I like to sit and meditate, Thank the Great Spirit for the gift of Mushrooms. (The Gateway to the Infinite)And to Guide me thruogh the experiance. It always sets the trip up to be a good one!
Any other drug is distracting.
I need the water in the pond of my mind to be flat and motionless. No rain drop thoughts.
On Pot It seems to be pouring with thought, Verry cloudy. On acid there is nothing but ripples of coulor, and swerls in the sky.
I need to sit on my flat rock in the center of the pond and have a mirror to gaze into.

~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
It's really not good to meditate whilest on drugs, for if nothing else it lowers the vibration of your energy at a time when you are trying to highten it. You tend to recieve the same sort of energy from the universe that you send, so if your chi is all clowdy and dark from pot or E or something you are going to get cloudy confused energy back.

In my meditations things like that just turn into a sort of maddening hum, so it ends up like trying to have a converstion with someone next to a busy highway.

And the last thing in the world I would recommend is trying to meditate on acid, mushrooms, K, or really any sort of hallucinagin. You have absolutly no control. If you come across a bad situation in your meditations or find some bad energy that needs getting rid of you may end up screwing your self utterly, particularly if you meditate with or around other people.

If you're screwed up it's much better to do some tai chi or something rather than opening up your chakras and making yourself vulneralble to every little etheric nasty that happens by.

[ 11. December 2002, 13:48: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

iluminaryfaeriemember
89 posts

Posted:
hey valura: my understanding was that the throat was HUM, the brow was OM, and the crown was AUM.

where did you get your information? i'm not really knowledged about these things (although i'm learning) so you're probably right.

and flid:
it sounds to me like you were astral projecting, not lucid dreaming. do you know anything about it? i'd recommend reading up on it. i used to do it all the time without knowing i was.

meditating on pcp was the most amazing experience. and i always meditate on a trip before i jump into it, and usually while comming up. but i don't specifically take drugs to meditate.

gidget

orangu-funking-tan

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Meditation is within yourself more so than written in the texts of old. Much like Mikeish mediation I think Mike is going on the right track. To me your 'thing' seems like a door you need to open like people mentioned before. one thing though... Open these gates in your own time frame. What comes from these gates is not to be taken lightly and sometimes people get confused with what they find within.

Times change as do traditions. I personally am like Mike. I study many diciplines and try to pull them together into my own significance. If you let the energy flow within you I am sure you will later understand what is really happening around you. It is not good to attempt to know everything or to try and label everything... even if you know what you are talking about. The key is knowing how far your perception reaches and then you can calculate for your personal error or misjudgement.

This is not directed at anyone in particular. If it helps remmember the words, if does not then no need to dwell on it

Love hugs and light to all,
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
iluminaryfaerie:
I've read tonnes about lucid dreaming and astral projection over the years. I've developed my lucid dreaming over this time through various techniques to the point where I get on average 1 ld a week, sometimes as many as 4 in a week.

The line between astral project and lucid dreaming seem to be pretty vague, I've read many guides which claim things like "your body must be asleep but your mind awake", which is what lucid dreaming is!!

As far as seperation/OOBE etc, I've certainly not experienced anything which I would associate with being a traditional astral projection. The experience I described above I am almost totally sure a lucid dream, just one I had little control over (after all lucidity is not the same as the ability to modify).

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Ok: update. I had the vision again today. The detail wasn't as clear, but I could move around freely in the tunnel...until I got to the door. I could move right up to the door, but all I saw was blackness, and I couldn't pass far enough through it to look around.

And more than ever, I am sure that there is something important on the other side of the door, something I am supposed to discover...something I have to discover. But exactly what its importance is I'm not sure.

I am also getting the sense (and I don't know how to describe how I am getting these "senses") that whatever is on the other side of the door is going to take me a long time (years, maybe) to learn to understand.

As far as lucid dreaming is concerned, I've tried almost every trick in the book. I have the ability to read in my dreams, so I can't use that as a clue. Ever seen Waking Life?

-Mike

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Instead of trying to get to the door have you considerd relaxing when you get close to it?

It has been my experiance that when you try too hard to do something or be somewhere in meditations that it usually makes what you are trying to do close to impossible.

Try perhaps going into a meditation inside your meditation. Relax totally when you see the door, and bring your self to a point of total objectivity, completely devoid of judgement in any fashion. It may happen that once you let go of the expectation and desire that the door will open on it's own.

It may be your expectation, and your very desire to open the door that is keeping it closed. It may be time to practice 'do nothing'.

Or have you considerd asking the door out loud if it will please open? Or perhaps knocking, or asking for an invitation?

It is also possible that, if you are astral projecting, You may be coming upon another person's space. In which case you will need an invitation, how would you like strangers running around in your head uninvited?

Any way, Just some ideas.

[ 12. December 2002, 14:16: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
herehere Sickpuppy! nicely pointed out!

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
I would agree with SickPuppy on the 'tyring' thing.. it seems the harder you try, the more you start thinkng about trying, then you think about thinking about it, then you are in a totally different place to where you just were, and it's hard to get back.. let alone get any further.

flid! i think i know almost exactly what you've experienced. I have experienced a few lucid dreams, in which i woke up within the dream - and had complete control over the remainder of the dream (yeah, i flew around.. hehe, how profound of me).
But another time, i was attempting to go straight into a lucid dream, by put all my energy into remaining conscious whilst allowing my body to fall asleep. i did this by calmly telling (and convincing) myself that i existed as a seperate entity to my physical body. eventually, i did start having a 'dream' so to speak, but i was still awake - i could hear myself breathing, hear people talking outside my room, feel my heartbeat (which was gradually increasing with this strange experience).. but my mind was in a totally different place, in which i only had a small amount of control. not a regular dream, not a lucid dream, but somewhere in between.

i can recreate this every now and then, but the only thing i'm scared of, is the possibility of harming myself by doing it, without the underlying knowledge of what is actually going on ...

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

Page: