Forums > Social Chat > Politically correct seasons greetings

Login/Join to Participate

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
Please accept with no obligation, implicit or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with total respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, and their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all... and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Britain great (not to imply the Britain is necessarily greater than any other country nor is it the only "BRITAIN" in the northern hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation and choice of computer platform of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wishee actually to implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. :P

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Oh dear....

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
hehe this is by far the most politically correct forum ive been on so it seemed like a good idea lol

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

mykrmeburning from inside
165 posts

Posted:
wow great...and what does it say, anyway? ubbloco

that's YOUR opinion...

from fire we´re born, to fire we return...

[noodles]*Property of Pigeon Wigeon*
893 posts

Posted:
So, In short... Merry Christmas Mo'fo'?

Could somebody stop the room please... I'd like to get off

FireByNiteSILVER Member
Are you up for it??
349 posts

Posted:
ubblol gotta love that one

Are you up for it?
wink;)

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
i'd delete that, just to make sure the government don't read it and try spouting it on us all next year eek

its damn funny though ubblol

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Awww Thank you hun ubblol ubblol hug hug

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
Im gonna write that in a christmas card (sorri a "celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice" card)

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!