Forums > Social Chat > EEEK!! Scared, Excited, Nervous...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Agh! I'm so scared. I'm applying to go to york next year... and it seems I've got my "non-englishness" sorted enough to just do the regular application... Really its even mostly a formality if I don't screw it up.... Altho I have to get a letter from a professor and I'm not sure who I should approach.....

But omg I'm so scared. So so so so so scared and I can't concentrate on anything and I have no idea what I'm doing and and and ....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
I did say I was kidding... tongue

And for the record, I don't stride... I caper... biggrin ubbloco

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Well.... I've turned in the application. I'm soooo scared... what if my recommendation wasn't good enough... what if they just don't feel like it... what if the world hates me.... what if I messed something up..... Normally I can stop fretting about entirely unchangeable things, but for the moment, since i just did this, i'm like.... *runs in circles*

I need to be calmed down i do....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Much further along in all this I'm starting to freak out again. I just can't figure out where my funding is going to come from, or if I can even BORROW enough to pay for school (uni) especially as exchange rates worsen.

Bah......

confused2 ubbcrying bounce frown juggle eek frown meditate

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Page: