KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
No I am not a racist homophobic! Just seeking information on some smokes!!

Nobody seems to use the word fag anymore for cigarettes (or did you ever!)

Anyhow, if anyone knows where you can buy GARAM cigarettes around London, PLEASE let me know.

I think they are Indonsesion but they could come from Malaysia, I can't remember.

They are a thin clove cigarette.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
oo 0oo me too!

Maybe the might be sold in Indian food stores or something... I don't have any round here.. but I'm plannin to go to Oxford soon - I seem to remember that there were a few shops downt he Cowley Road... I'll keep my eyes open for you..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I read "Indonesian FLAGS," so I wondered what the heck you meant when you said "racist" or "homophobe." I was all "wait, acknowledging that countries have flags is racist? Um...how?"

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
I used to smoke them.... i loved them
BUT....there are two main reasons i choose another brand.
1) to expensive (fuck i love them though)
2) have you read the tar and nicotine contense on the side of the pack?
read it, it will shock you.....

the filters taste like sugar cane YUM

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Well I found some in Amsterdam and they were not that expensive, about Euro 2.50 for a pack of 12.

Still no word as to a UK supplier of these delicious but lethal sticks (on the Surya pack I have here Nic 1.3, 15mg of tar, but the international ones are 32mg methinks!!

Have not used these companies yet, but you can buy online:
Gudang

Garam

Any advice or pointers to UK supplier appreciated.

Cheers

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ordering onine from euopean suppliers have a tendancy to get stopped at costoms. just becareful kat.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Hmmm! Thanks PK! Its hard to know what to do in order to get some garam around here. I am a little worried that customs will cause havoc, but hopefully if I get one carton delivered it won't cause too much fuss (especially when they are an item not available in UK as far as I can see?)

I'll let you guys know what happens, but I won't be ordering this month anyhow as I am broke and also planning on giving up all smoke for lent (well, starting from Mar 10th!)

- W B Yeats