Forums > Meet Others > Just moved to Norwich... (UEA)

Login/Join to Participate

JakBJCmember
117 posts

Posted:
Hey, I've just moved to Norwich and am living on campus at UEA. There is a juggling/circusy society here but I was also looking to meet up with other non-uni locals. Broaden my horizons a bit, ya know...

Let me know if you're a local and maybe we can sort out a little meet, there is tons of space at the uni...

Also, for any UEA students that might be reading this I'm in Nelson Court number 25. Just ask for Jak wink

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Hey Jak!

I'm in Diss (South Norfolk) but I go to the Norwich juggling club often. It's on Monday nights at Bignold middle school from 6.

You should do a search before posting in future though, we've talked about this quite a few times.

I think a Mod should delete this for those reasons...

hug

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
i've met you wink

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

JakBJCmember
117 posts

Posted:
I'd love to do go to the meet at Bignold but i'm busy every monday... The campus club will have to do, for now. wink

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
wavehello pm me if you ever fancy seeing the sights of norwich.....and maybe some of the clubs

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
i'm at the forum in norwich most saturdays, sometimes i have my poi with me, so if your guna be there... could meet up and do some spinning. have you checked out ali bongos yet? they got loads of poi stuff there, if you go down past tesco metro and keep going its on your left. they got allsorts in there, like fire poi and staff, its pretty cool.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness