fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
how do i know

fact one: big cats like lions eat humans.

fact two: cats coff up hairballs scratch up curtains S**t everywhere and chew on electrical cords.

fact three: catboy's regestered number is 666

coincidence i think not

but cats do taste good in chinees food

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

252 posts

Posted:
The evil dude in all your base (zero wing game ) is named catz
run for you life i am brewing a conspircy

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
how could you say that?!!?!?!

*sniffing into her handcerchief*

I am a kitty myself and purrrrrrrrrr.

How could you say we are evil? I am not pleased Mr.FireBoy...

Maybe you just are not letting them be nice to you!

I hope you see shinning kittens in your sleep comforting you so that you know they are not all that bad!

Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Are you sure the shining kittens will be comforting? I mean the little paw pats they use when playing with their prey can easily be mistaken for friendly stroking...

Cats aren't evil, but they ain't nice. Which is very good. They got a kind of charming callousness, even when they are little kits. Dey got style

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
This cat is evil (God, can you imagine the person who owns this cat and those bed sheets and matching valance!) and this cat is plotting revenge on it's owner for having too much whicker. But this cat is far, far too cute to be evil!

Personally, this cat is drunk.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
damn those proxies schools put up on the system, couldn't see your kitties Dom. Personaal I would have to agree with both Rozi and Drome

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

252 posts

Posted:
what about this cat??????

spose its true i had a kat

it ran off it didn't love me
and i took care of it and loved it.

also i could never have a cat because my brother is alergic to them *sob*

fact five: i want my kittty

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I don't like cats. You wouldn't either if between 6-16 years of age you had 12-25 cats in your house every day.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I can understand that. Having that number of cats means that they relate more to the other cats than to the humans in the house, cos lets face it, they outnumber them.

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
i doth object entirely!

u have obviously had bad experiences with cats in the past, but cats quite clearly rock! they dont need walking, they sleep lots (and hence look really cute) and even when they are pissed off they are still cool.

i have 2 cats, one of which is a rather fatter version of the bacardi cat, and a second who is the laziest thing to walk the planet, but i them dearly, and they are very cool!

yey for cats! what is ur animal of preference then??

Havoc

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
girls who think they are cats admittedly have a lot of plus sides

actual felines however make me sneeze, are generally ungrateful and only like you if you see them every single day. and feed them. but, worst of all, they play too rough with my poi. damn claws

i'm getting a shiny, brand new black lab in february! big up da canines!

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

iluminaryfaeriemember
89 posts

Posted:
i must disagree with your #1 reason why cats are evil.. yes, lions can eat humans.
but humans go around shooting them for fun or fur or money, not food...
not to mention the constant killing/harm/exploitation of all species of animals and the suffering we impose on all other living things, including each other.
and they're just trying to feed themselves.
when was the last time you saw a lion kill someone for 'fun' (read: fun= inflating their poor pathetic egos on the fact that they have power over something else. too bad they don't, their gun does. if it was just the person and the lion, their ego wouldn't have a chance)
and cat's are the evil ones? suuuuuuuuuuure

yes i know you weren't all that serious. i'm just a lion fan "any leo's in da house???" hehee

orangu-funking-tan

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
First of all, nothing is evil except for evil itself. But something can act evil, most assuredly...although most cats are not evil, they are merely mischeivious imps, kinda puckish little furballs with attitude.

I've always admired the big cats, panthers, tigers, lynx, cougars, etc.

I've owned a cat and the only real down side is that they shed HORRIBLY on EVERYTHING. Some of my clothes still sport a cat hair or two and it's been 5 years. So as long as a kitty is shaved, it's OK in my book...oh wait, that's dirty, isn't it? (But it's still true )

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
well my cat is evil, it'll take to long to explain why but it is a funni story, but i still love her coz she acts all cute when im mad at her. infact that whiley minx has got me twisted round her little finger!! when i think about it shes alot like me..............

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

fire flymember
56 posts

Posted:
i got a cat and she is a cute looking black cat but she has got a temper. when she was a kitten she was so bad that my mum could not put my little sister on the floor without the cat getting her. so i called my cat demon. i wish i didnt now because she has gotten lots better and she only scratchs when she is sceard. but iv had some nice cats in the past but they either get kicked to death (happend to my cat when i was 5 by the nabour) run over on the road (happend early this year to my sisters cat) or they run away. as u can guess iv had alot of cat in the past. well gotta go and have some lunch now

[ 23 October 2002, 12:05: Message edited by: Esmé ]

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
actually yeah i never thought of that, i'm a leo, which could be y i cats sooo much!

hmm...

Havoc

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Oh Esme How could anyone be so evil as to kick a lovely living cat to death? That is so wrong. Grrrr, that makes me mad

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
Anyone know the old theory that when a cat brings a dead bird or mouse and leaves it on the doorstep it is supposed to be a sign of appreciation to the humans for their hospitality?

Well it's not true according to new research, which suggests that in fact the cat is boasting its skill as a predator and is leaving the dead as an insult to our weak hunting abilities!

Not sure which to believe really, probably both.

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
I've never heard those particular superstitions about cats before, but then cats have droves of fears and traditions surrounding them.

The closest correlation I can think of if a story that if a cat washes it self in the doorway, a member of the clergy is expected.

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.