Page:
_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Ok it's a bit cheesy.. but it's a bit of fun!

https://dragonhame.com/quiz.html

I am a A Diamond Dragon!

Hey, I took the https://dragonhame.com
online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Diamond Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Diamond Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, a Diamond Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, a true Diamond Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
The Diamond Dragon is most at home in Cool, Sunny Regions. They are Multi-Facetted individuals who inspire others to better themselves and the world around them. Unless a Diamond Dragon is the CENTER of attention, they appear to be dulled and yearning for the lime-light.'
Though a Diamond Dragon is quite rare to find, if you happen upon one, be sure to be a true friend.
Diamond Dragons dont like to be lied to or back stabbed. Lest they turn on you the same way, tenfold.
They are Loyal, fun loving, gentle, honest, caring, and extremely wise. They also tend to be introvert ed when hurt by someone close, and their friends or companions are like family. So beware not to anger them. While they look and for all intents and purposes are easy going, when it comes to family and friends, they will defend to the death if need be and you may just find yourself enemy number one.'

'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Fire, Diamonds, Deep Caverns

https://Dragonhame.Com

See All Dragon Types
Start Over
Email me with comments, suggestions, or dragon descriptions >>> Greyth@DragonHame.com

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
Ok. I took it again, and this sounds more like me than the sand dragon.

online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Song Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
Song Dragons are semi-nomadic in nature. They do choose a general geographic region to live in, but move thier nests frequently within thier territory. They build thier nests in remote areas, where they are secluded from outside disturbances.'
Song Dragons are a dull grey color to thier scales, but are gracefull and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.'
Song Dragons build thier homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places. Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for thier good-hearted nature and kindness.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Music, and Happiness

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
Emerald Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Emerald Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Emerald Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, the Emerald Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Kurobei....... impish behaviour and charm?
Id second that....
`

My inner beast appears to be a Mithril Dragon:

They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all.A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life.Never judgemental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.

urmmm mostly true, except that i laugh a heck of a lot.... Just ask anyone!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I'm Silver.

In the war between good and evil, Silver Dragons take the side of the noble and good....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Silver Dragon as breathe from it's body....

During combat situations, a true Silver Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....

Constantly searching for knowledge, Silver Dragons can be highly unpredictable. Mortals generally have nothing to fear from a silver, but if they seek to harm dragons or the young of any species, silvers quickly prove their reputation as fighters.

A Silver Dragons time manipulation skills are unsurpassed and they are extremely skilled fighters as well. The participation of Silver Dragons is often a key role in deciding major conflicts.

They are covered in silver-colored scales, as their name suggests, but they are not mirror-like (more of a softer silver). They can change size at will, from the size of a small dog to huge. They go on all fours and can move fairly fast on land although they prefer to fly, often buzzing other dragons as a joke. Silver dragons tend to be solitary while they are young, roaming and learning the ropes, and acquire a partner later in life. This partner doesn't have to be another silver or even another dragon, but immortality is a must (silvers don't prescribe to the disposable mortal theory). A silver generally has no concept of territory or possession. They prefer to roam and occasionally settle down in a comfortable cave for a fifty-year nap.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stix:
This Dragons favorite elements are: Fire, Diamonds, Deep Caverns

He he he- did anyone else get Fire?? I must be a true pyro.. Mwhahahahahah!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
oooo.... that was fun!

i was a mithril dragon too, and since mithril is a very cool element i is happy!

Havoc

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
damn, alot of these here.

I am a A Mithril Dragon!

online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Mithril Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Mithril Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Mithril Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, a true Mithril Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....
Mithril Dragons build and dwell in castles of crystal, high in the mountainous regions. A Mithril Dragon is honest and gentle.'
Mithril Dragons are armored with highly reflective scales. To see one in bright sunshine has the effect of looking at a multi-ton, 150 ft. long disco ball.'
They tend to smile frequently but rarely laugh aloud. Mithril's dislike violence. A Mithril Dragon is very selective when choosing close friends, but is generally admired by all.A Mithril Dragon leads a very quiet and unobtrusive life. Never judgemental, the great Mithril Dragon's feelings run deep and true. Mithril Dragons mate for life.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Mithril, Earth, and Courage

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Page: