[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Woohoo! It's local!

Oh bugger, it's expensive frown

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Melemelmember
114 posts

Posted:
And its on this weekend...and sigh...im not there this year...

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
Anyone going this year with a Sunrise ticket? I've got to say that following Glade and Secret Garden Party this place looks very down to earth but I'm sure there's some fun to be had, especially with the Boosh abound... smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Despite being offered a free ticket, I don't really has the money. frown

I'll be househunting again. Hurrah. umm

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Chimaera are doing the fire show, we'll be getting there Thurs afternoon if anyone is about smile

"Don't do it naked!"

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
Feckin A! I spoke to Tim last night so have the lowdown. You'll be there now so not much point telling you but I should be there tomorrow pm. just gotta trek to ondon to hand some coursework in first though... frown

Can't wait to chill with you monkeys! biggrin bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
It's meant to be a really nice festival.. very local to me; would have been there if I wasn't off to Germany smile

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I had a lovely lovely time :-) It is bloody expensive, happily I had a sunrise ticket and brought all my own food and booze. Disappointing was the amount of crap everywhere, Leave no Trace was NOT observed this year :-( Derrick Carter and Bill Bailey did not disappoint though, I was hugged by wookies, godzilla's, squeezed Amy Winehouse's boob, rode my pony, got many hugs and had a grand ole time.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

HOP Newsletter