Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > .:*Warm Fuzzy Winter Moonfests*:. 2005

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Moonletter

Winter 2005

Fuzzy Wuzzy Moon Festies!*:.

It’s that time again! Get out your warmest winter woollies, special magic blankies, fluffy leg warmers, ear muffs, stripy long johns, beanies, scarves and gloves! It’s time for the Warm Fuzzy Winter Moonfests!*:.

Wednesday 22nd June (full moon in Capricorn) ~ day after Winter Solstice

Thursday 21st July (full moon in Aquarius)

Saturday 20th August (full moon in Pisces)

So the Moonfest this Wednesday is the day after Winter Solstice!*:. The winter solstice is the shortest day of the year (and longest night!*:.) this means the sunset will be a lot earlier, so come down early in the afternoon for SUNfest to catch a little of that yummy winter sun before it sets in the west and we welcome the moon rising in the east*:.

Bring all your toys…for, jamming, juggling, fire twirling (don’t forget your safety gear and fuel) and play!*:. Rug up in your warmest winter woollies, bring a blankie to sit on and perhaps a thermos of your favourite hot beverage*:.

If anyone has a brazier they’d like to bring down, that’d be great! As we can’t have open fires in the park… The braziers with fire coals are fine. Please remember to dispose of any leftover coals responsibly.

Recently I have made an unspoken rule official: NO FIRE BREATHING AT MOONFEST. Keeping moonfest safe and happy for all.

Please remember that MoonFest is a drug and alcohol free gathering. Take your rubbish with you when you leave. Take responsibility of yourself, your children and have a safe, relaxed happy, warm fuzzy night!*:.

Catch .:*Over the Moon*:. Performing at these Events coming up: or check out our new websight www.overthemoonentertainment.com.au

*:. Burleigh Solstice Festival Saturday 18th June 5-9pm. Connor St, Burleigh. (markets, bands, performances & all sorts of other festival fun!)

*:. The Medieval Fayre at the Abbey 2nd 3rd July (watch out for the walking trees and the Phoenix Fire Tribe show!)

*:.The Nambour Garden Expo is on from 1st ~3rd July (butterflies and tall fairies flitter flutter about the garden, don’t ya know?)

*:.Mountains to Mangroves Sunday 10th July. Chermside (all the way from the Abbey to Chermside… it’s those walking trees again!)

*:.The Einbunpin Festival 31st July Einbunpin Lagoon Sandgate

*:.Dreamscape Festival Sat 24th September. An awesome festy all the way up in Cairns. (Fluffy Monsters to Dream Weavers… and maybe a bit of fire too biggrin )

Well that should keep us all buzzingly busy and warm fuzzy over the winter! Hopefully I’ll see all you lovely ones along the trail someplace*:.

Loads of love and warm fuzzy huggles*:.

Love Elke .:*moonpixie*:.

https://groups.msn.com/moonfest

ubblove

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
just a little inspiration biggrin peace biggrin hippy

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
personally i much prefer the photo of you... but thats just cause you are such a pretty pixie!

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
ooooh!! moulin rouge moonfest!! biggrin jen you're right...it could go so many ways... ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
I'm only coming if we have Ewen Mc Whatsisname without his shirt and boobie glitter!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I miss out on all the fun .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
ewen mcwhatsisname?? ubblol

well...i can't guarantee him...but i'm pretty sure there will be boobie glitter!!! ubblol peace

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
I actually have a 1970's photo of me in a see through purple lace hippie top with DIFFERENT COLOUR glitter on each boobie!!!

Not sure if that's biggrin or eek

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
no, that's ubblol

3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin do we get to see this pic gabe? wink

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Gabe hasnt got a gallery??
Need boobie glitter in a gabe gallery

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Gabey Glam Shot Gallery ubblol ubblol

woah I tellya that shot is long pre-digital eh!!

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
I've got a suggestion for you all! ubbidea

Paint the kombi moonfest! My kombi needs a fairy, hippy paint job, and I really really really suck at painting so my thought on the matter was get someone else to do it!!!!!! No need to worry about stuffing up, I can just paint over it. The paint work on it now is just K Mart house paint, put on with a paint brush. (What can I say, I was bored, plus I got sick and tired of looking at the ferral orange that was on it!) So is there any clever people out there that can help? ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco I'll be comming down to the next moonfest (thankx to Gita!) so I guess I will finally meet everyone soon.

peace

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a great idea!!!

3,492 posts

Posted:
biggrin that would go in SO well with the Flower Power 60's hippy Moonfest!!! peace Will you're kombi be coming with you? or did you say you're getting a ride with Gita?

the car park is up the hill from the moonfest gathering space... (or the other one that's right down the other end of the beach) so not sure how we'd work it... but....????

Sounds FUN*:. ubbrollsmile .:*

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
yeah, I'll be comming down in my trusty kombi (there's a pic of it in my photo gallery), so it will be a slow trip! biggrin Does anyone have any idea's on what to do? I can't wait.

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

courts1979BRONZE Member
Rainbow Brite
169 posts

Posted:
frown Gutted, crushed, mournful, and just plain sad...

Cant get the Monday off, to play moonfestivitiesfirehippykombifun

was so looking forward to meeting many friendly peeps...

So is there one around Jan 13???
huh? huh? is there?

CX

Lifes too short, dance nakked & wiggle ur arse!!

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Try the [Old link] ubblove Rainbow Luvvie smile

courts1979BRONZE Member
Rainbow Brite
169 posts

Posted:
thanx!
biggrin

Lifes too short, dance nakked & wiggle ur arse!!

Page: ...