Forums > Social Chat > The Official Male HoP Auction!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Step roight up step roight up Lady HoPpers!

Here on the Auction Block today we 'ave two fine Male HoP specimins!

Firstly we 'ave the scrumptious pozee. His interests include poi, staff and firebreathing! His current occupation involves making things explode, and he's 24 years old! Lets face it ladies, this is one hot honey!

Also up for grabs today, is a lushbucket we all know as Raymond Phule! This young stud makes his living by being a Marine, at the tender age of 21! His interests are poi and staff, and he loves a good debate!

Soooooo ladies! step up now, dunt be shy, they wont bite unless you want them too.... what am i bid????

Currently on the right side up of the world.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
naughty but nice enough to sell yourself for?

Cmon, you know you wanna biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Just a sec....as owner of blu can I stop sales to her wink surely I must be able to say "you may not buy screech as you are my property if buying outside of BMVC" sure it's in section 37 paragraph 2 part a subsection ii.

ubblol

ohhhh sales veto...(only If I want to mind...haven't decided yet..whats it worth?) wink

the high flying world of corporate sales...

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
well youll have to show it to me to re-jog my memory. I belive we left those particulars in Burmingham, and I'm not gonig to go fetch them. biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Nope I have copies...in triplicate rescued by the welsh wink and they were there too so no travelling required.

your corporate manouvre, miss blu.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ok ok

*bows down low*

Permission to bid for Screech my liege?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
ubblol
after serious behind closed doors deliberation I agree to the terms....remember they are BMVC secrets not to be divulged.

and screech....if successful blu's bid will have a clause saying there is no chain of command from me....as long as all the small print is adhered to and certain clauses in my inbox fulfilled.

bid away my dear *whispers* that'll confuse them ubblol

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
So whos being sold now? I want to get a good seat so I can see all the screaming ladys bidding, details details people.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
screech is for sale joe wink

**********hidden mynci********** wink
EDITED_BY: Mynci (1128596740)

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Oh good, *sits high on a balcony*

I heard through the grapevine doc has commented on him being cute once, we should see some bitch slapping

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I bid a free physical exam for Joe...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Is Joe up for bid?

Will up my bid for screech to include some gum and a towl.
You gotta sell yourself soon dude, its nearly past your exparation date! Most people sell themselves in a couple of days!

***Hidden Mynci found****

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Well im not putting myself up yet thats for sure, maybie in the future.

screechcircling on the edge of madness
889 posts

Posted:
sold to blu

if she signs the contract

(1) i am and always will be under the sole ownership of blu_valley

(2) i am not or ever will be subject to any commands issued by the BMVC thus Mynci has no chain of command over me due to his ownership of blu

(3) i am not to be resold or offered as payment in any other bids.

(4) this sale only covers 5/7 personalities that inhabit my mind the other 2 are far to dangerous to allow just anyone to have controll over. as they controll the aspects of my personality that protect me from harm.

(5)...........................................signed .................. date

finland finland finland
the country where i want to be
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
hmmm, not to sure I like those particulars... you cant put yourself up for auction and then at the end say that some of your personalities are not included....

No fair!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
lol he seems eager to be sold, maybie we need more people putting in bids

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
lol. I dont seem to have too much competition in the bidding steaks.I dont think i can accept the merchandise under the terms of the contract. What happened to the good old days where transactions like this were based on faith?! I will not sign!

889 posts

Posted:
personal safety if i gave those up i'd end up a mess

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

889 posts

Posted:
conditions can be negotiated

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
hmmm..let negotiations ensue!! I will sign nothing,it is not within my power so I am disinclined aquies to you request. nana biggrin

889 posts

Posted:
the 2 aspects of my personality i wish to hold on to are the ones that kick in whenever i suffer emotional or physical trauma they have no use to anyone but me and are usually locked away in a wooden box however you can take them but i keep the key to the lock. that way i have to ask before they are unleashed but you have the power to stop me using them

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Right.

I'm now offically broke so I'm putting my self up for auction.

May God forgive me...

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Screech, consider yorself mine!

For Domino I bid:

All the £20 notes from one monopoly board game
a pair of shoelaces (one broken)
some wierd syrupy stuff in a 'worlds greatest lover' mug
half a bottle of peppermint foot cooling lotion
a glow in the dark plastic spider
a pool of jelly
and some lint

889 posts

Posted:
cool i'm all blu's

for domino

all the spots from a set of dominoes
3 pizzas of his choice
a glowstick
5 weapons from a cluedo set
and a little plastic castle from a fish tank

finland finland finland
pony trekking or camping
or just watching tv

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
*ahem* before screech is blu's I believe there are another set of negotiations that need to be completed....blu..need I remind you? wink until such time screech may remain in limbo or follow blu's lead in completing my request.....(GOTCHA)

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
i thought Blu and Mynci were the conglomerate? otherwise im confused as to who owns me??

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
We are, but the whole world turning against us,so some purchases are seperate. We have joint ownership of you vamp.

Remind me again mynci, i remember iwas supposed to do something but not what it was...im having a slow day...

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
PM'd blu and vamp you are 1 of the select few lucky enough to have 2 beautiful and kind owners so you cannot be mistreated by just 1 tyrant....instead we are an autonimous collective....well 2 tyrants anyway ubblol

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ok, ok..... negotiations are underway,check pms.

Speak for yourself! Im not a tyrant! Im a South African! But beautiful and kind...yes, I concurr ubblol

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
*gets in line*

Ive changed my mind, you can put me up for auction after domino now, just odnt expect many bidders going for me :P

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
For Brit Joe I bid:

18 litres of water
a pool filled with jelly and two gorgeous men of your choice
a palm tree
a pirate ship
a jam doughnut
and a green paperclip

Page: ......