Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Workshops in Melburn, Australie...FWDCo

Login/Join to Participate

vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
Fireworks Dance Company is about to launch Term 2 for 2005. The increasingly popular shenanigans of ... beginners poi, staff, double staff, contact, devilstix, diabolo, unicycle, stilts, juggling...8 weeks for $100.
NEW: master classes happening in poi, single and double staff with guest masterpyros from interstate as well as FWDCo crew.
ALSO: masterclasses for choreography and direction of existing works, also open to international participants. Enquire for more info. Check it out at www.fireworksdance.com.au

and then....Watch out for Vyvyan making a dick of herself on Channel 7, Coxy's Big Break with Circus Oz in the next couple of weeks.
Also.... Tap Dogs and their new show Beats Per Minute, currently touring around Victoria....starring the Tap Dogs crew doing POI while tapdancing, thanks to the brainbending tap-poi teaching talents of FWDCo's Melissa and Chris aka Pyrobastard.
.. and just when we thought we were a subculture too freaky for the mainstream, reality TV has finally reached us...its called Celebrity Circus...in a partnership with Silvers Circus and a helping hand from FWDCo....and its gonna have fiiiiiiire...we're not sure which celebrity is gonna cop it just yet. But theyre gonna go aaaaaalll the way....does fuel melt silicone? guess we'll find out, teehee.

cheers and Miss Anthropie
Vyvyaaaaaan

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
can you tell us who the master pyros teaching the twirling masterclasses are?

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!