Page: ...
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I thought seeing as there is a tattoo thread i would start one on piercings......what's the craziest piercings anyone has had??

Here are some of mine!!

Non-Https Image Link

6 surface piercings in my chest...

Non-Https Image Link
One in my back!

I had loads more but i can't find the pics.

I used to have my wrists pierced, a surface piercing next to my eye that looked like two tiny sparkles.....

can anyone top that!!

EDITED_BY: starpoi (1112535439)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Written by: house_of_mill

ohh Pk nice work but you payed o fortune for new ears when my mate got his chopped and resewn it only cost him a £500

i think you pay for what you get wink i went private, during my first consultation i was in reception with little mo from eastenders when she was pregnant before that storyline came to air.
For the fact that it was paid for with inheritance money from my grandma's death that my ears are my rememberance to her.
there are a whole two threads on the forum about it... beofore and after surgery threads.

munkypunksGOLD Member
enthusiast, but not enthusiastic
367 posts

Posted:
I've thought about getting the hood pierced. Does it enhance the sexual experience?

What I really want badly is the fleshy bit between the thumb and forefinger. But the piercer who did my nipple advised against it. She said it takes forever to heal and you can't use your hand much while it's healing. Anyone here have any experience with this, either having it done, or as a piercer? Hmm, another thought...I've had this obsession with the hand piercing for ten yrs (on and off), but just started poi recently. Would I have to quit spinning while it heals? eek That could put me off of it.

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you hands = first point of contact with dirt and grime.
new piercings needs to be dry and clean.
new piercing in your hand getting grubby, your going to wash your hands a lot.
over cleaning a piercing will do more harm.

dangers, include paralising your thumb if placment is wrong, looks naff if you ask me a little pointless as are a lot of piercings.

personal preference at the end of the day.. i would just avoid that piercing.

munkypunksGOLD Member
enthusiast, but not enthusiastic
367 posts

Posted:
pk~ thanks. Yeah, the piercer's solution to the grime problem you point out is to not use your hands. Which she described as unworkable unless you're a singer or something. And I hadn't even thought of the possibility of nerve or muscle damage! eek

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
hood doesn't necessarily enhance sex but it makes for fun every so often when you cross your legs eek biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
I've always liked the idea of getting staples vertical down the clevage. Silver dots running down between your boobs. I can't find a picture of it though.

But I'd never get it.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Written by: roarfire

I've always liked the idea of getting staples vertical down the clevage. Silver dots running down between your boobs. I can't find a picture of it though.

But I'd never get it.

i had that done as part of a group of piercings but you can't see it properly in the pic at the beginning of this (didn't fancy exposing myself to everyone after only being on hop for a few days!!)....they didn't hurt at all and the 'natural protection' of boobs stops them getting bashed so they heal really well - it's a great surface piercing to get....gets you lots of attention although not always good attention!!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
id quite like to get the other 2 sides of my belly done. although at 30 quid for each bar im gonna have to save up. I like the stones in them rolleyes
Plus hopefully if I can get down to town this week im getting the cartalidge done halfway down in my right ear.

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
i want to get my tongue & labret done...but stupid job probably won't like it...i haven't found the policy on it yet. noone at work has any mad piercings - though the senior prac has a nose ring and his lobes stretched a lil. i just don't know how they'd go with new very obvious facial piercing...

ubbloco

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
I think its safe to say that piercings tattoos and such things rock! An may i add, the best piercings i got were from Wicked Ink Tattoos, they were so good, very proffesional. So if ever considering a piercing or tattoo give some consideration to the guys at Wicked Ink.

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

KlownyBRONZE Member
Disco Inferno
160 posts

Posted:
A little PR never hurt anyone...

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

MasiSILVER Member
resident spelunker...cave bugs!!!!
152 posts

Posted:
WARNING: don't follow the link if you're squeamish!
https://www.needleprick.com/piercings_plus.html

head up there to check out some creepy stuff!

for me i've stuck with my ears and belly. i've thought a little bit about adding on to the belly button (maybe a bottom piercing?) but that would require more money to do it.

crazy thing though, the guy who did my belly (exbf of my bf's exbf) had to tell me when he'd made the hole. I couldn't feel it at all, whereas my bestfriend nearly passed out from the pain when she got her's done.

Birthday Countdown:

ubbrollsmile 23 in 106 days ubbrollsmile

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
ooooooh,

i want a body suspension done, don't think i would have most of the lady's ones but thanks you for sharing

*really wants to get 3 more in tummy button starts saving up*

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
I wanted to get a surface piercing on my chest and enquired about it yesterday in London, alot of places wouldnt do it for me because they said it would ruin my skin, scar, wouldnt heal, pull out, and catch on my underwear. do u think i should still get it done anyway... even after hearing the opinion? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
it depends on how much you want it done but they are right all those things could happen,

personaly if you really really want it done go for it

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Come to Manchester Vixen one of my piercers will do it for you if you really want it a little scaring never hurt anyone and you can always say its scarification if you lose the piercing!

GothFrogette I so want a suspention too the floatyness is needed, my friend had it done, best out of body experience ever she said and the piercing was worse than the hanging!

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
my mate had his done in NZ and ever seeing the pics and talking to him have wanted one..... full back one though i don't think i could just do the knees

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
Wow - you guys are taking it to the extremes now

I once new a girl who had her entire breast done - PTFE straight through the breast and she's an EE!!!

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
no i just want the skin between my breasts done. £50 tho!!! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
i've taken out my chest piercings(as pictured at the beginning of this thread) after having them for nearly a year, i only took them out because i could bare not sleeping on my front anymore.

You can hardly see the scars, some of them have disapeared completely.

If you ever have a surface piercing make sure that the jewellery being put in is in the shape of a staple l__l - this will not grow out and looks wayy nicer, they heal really quickly

straight bars and the plastic ones do grow out and can look horrible and sometimes never heal

Accupierce is a special method of piercing that the shop i used to work in and i had all my surface piercings done by them and didn't have any of the 'normal' surface piercing problems such as reddness, swelling and growing out. You can see more of their stuff at The Piercing Shop

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
Oh the pain I have a major fear of needles so the thought of me piercing anything just eek one of my best mates has 24 on her face and she really suits them......

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
£50 for a Madison, jesus what a rip off £10 is more like it from a student piercer but about £25-£30 should be about right

if your worried about scar tissue buy some Vit-E cream it works wonders on scars

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Written by: Masi

crazy thing though, the guy who did my belly (exbf of my bf's exbf) had to tell me when he'd made the hole. I couldn't feel it at all, whereas my bestfriend nearly passed out from the pain when she got her's done.

passed out?! Mine didn't hurt at all. Putting the clamp on hurt the most, and even that was nothing.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
£2000 for an accupierce course eeek.

dig out the roots of the UK piercing history and head over to Pauline Clarke in Nuneaton her courses are 75% less than that and she is industry leading in the profession and has been since the days of mr sebastian and the gauntlet.

quietanalytic
503 posts

Posted:
just out of curiosity, what do you do with crazy piercings once you're old and wrinkly, and they don't look quite so good any more?

ture na sig

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
Love them all the same of course!

And they will always look beautiful to me beause they are a big part of me.

If I wasnt pierced I doubt I'd be me I'd just be another spinner, mind you I'd have more time to spin Mmm!

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
The guy in oddballz in london has the most beautiful tattoo of the white horse on his back. (its where i live)

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
well i know when i am old and wrinkly i will have scars, holes tatts that all pin point some part of my life and i would rather regret something i did rather than something i didn't do biggrin

Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Written by: GothFrogette

well i know when i am old and wrinkly i will have scars, holes tatts that all pin point some part of my life and i would rather regret something i did rather than something i didn't do biggrin

definately..i'd hate to look back and regret not getting any tats or piercings whilst i was young. I figure that when i'm old and wrinkly people won't see half of my piercings or any of my tattoos because i'm not planning on wearing backless, low cut tops when i'm old!

My tattoos and piercings are part of me and who i am, i couldn't imagine being without them!

ugoAgogoBRONZE Member
112 posts

Posted:
have a look at this bridge piercing??? !!!

Non-Https Image Link

novel yes, practical, i dont think so

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. . . . . . . . . . . . . ZAP

Page: ...