Forums > Social Chat > Are ya male or female??

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
while we're at it, talking about what is up with all of us, i would really like to know what gender all of you are. ive noticed, when going around looking at some of your peoples sites and stuff i am sometimes surprized so if one person is surprizedi bet others can be too. im a guy. i guess that about wrapd up my side of the story.DRAKE

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
male orange -with self-confessed hug-addictionhugs all 8-)>-- ...xxx...am teaching some poi classes at the 'british juggling convention'- anyone interested is welcome- i`ll post info in a new thred now smileis it already arranged for the h.o.p.firekit in u.k. to get a lift to the b.j.c. yet? - just putting feelers out...------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Mythical Female with wings...*Sounds a bit like a sanitary towel*But anyway, female.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I got dangly bits and a beard - I'm a bloke yup pretty sure i'm male

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I got dangly bits and a beard - I'm a bloke yup pretty sure i'm male

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
doubley sure obviously

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

redragonxmember
73 posts

Posted:
guyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguy

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's so much of Spiral he needs two posts to cover all of him.

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
really? Know him that well do you Cantus? wink

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
female....*checks again*..wait no its just *really* cold outside....j/k...im a male. unless thats just some abnormal growth....lol..look!! it sgrowing right now!! what is it doing?!?!...aaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! it's like E.T....pointing at the moon!!!!..err..the sun...lolp.l.u.r.r.Xtrem[This message has been edited by XTREMRAVR (edited 30 March 2002).]

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Fire Wiremember
26 posts

Posted:
Me is chica-- lady- goddess - woman - bird- female - femme fetale - senorita - madame - filly- missy- ... anyway you get that drift..... tongueFire Wirexxxx''Fire is the all consuming, let it take you over''[This message has been edited by Fire Wire (edited 30 March 2002).]

Fire Wire''Fire is the all consuming element, let it consume you.''

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've slept in his room a few times Dibs. Sort of, kind of shared his bed too (in a way wink tongue)

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Big question, Does he steal the blankets?R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He snores and talks in his sleep.

Meh

337 posts

Posted:
did ya see my pic c@ntus?...lol...ros said she was gonna send it to ya...see if you can post it for me..im a little comp. illiterate...lol...p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yeah i saw it. Follow the instructions in the first post on the mugshots thread (about sending the pic to Durbs) and we can work on getting your pic onto here from there.

Meh

337 posts

Posted:
are you sure you wanna post it?...you dont think that if we post it then there will be people froim all over the world coming to the site to see my pic and gawk at the freak of nature?...o-k...p.l.u.r.r.Xtremcant you tell its still early for me on a weekend?..

DocLiquidmember
97 posts

Posted:
Well, male for as long as I can remember, but with all the memory lapses I've had lately, who knows what happened "in between", no pun intended of course. Heheh.PLURDOC------------------Let us Light up the Night

Let us Light up the Night

SCI FImember
21 posts

Posted:
I'm a wicked Bwoy------------------It's a burning FaYa

It's a burning FaYa

Soularmember
7 posts

Posted:
does anyone know where i can purchase a good athletic cup because i just hit myself and ive been laying on the floor for about ten minutes (with my roommate laughing at me to make it worse). just thought this would be the proper place to post this smilel8rSoular------------------And beauty is not a need but an ecstasy. It is not a mouth thirsting nor an empty hand stretched forth, but rather a heart inflamed and a soul enchanted.It is not the image you would see nor the song you would hear, but rather an image you see though you close youreyes, and a song you hear though you shut your ears. -Kahlil Gibran

And beauty is not a need but an ecstasy. It is not a mouth thirsting nor an empty hand stretched forth, but rather a heart inflamed and a soul enchanted.It is not the image you would see nor the song you would hear, but rather an image you see though you close youreyes, and a song you hear though you shut your ears. -Kahlil Gibran

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Depending the time of day... But I'mainly a guy...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
i guess i'll play...girl. yup.
Non-Https Image Link

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

Page: