PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
So by now you must all know I LOVE those smilies....so check this out
Non-Https Image Link
Isn't it just the coolest...er...hottest?Okay...I'm done now!------------------PeleHigher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
yeah i think he is really cool... winkSimos[This message has been edited by Simos (edited 23 December 2000).]

ALIBABAmember
52 posts

Posted:
i have yet to work out how to use these smily thigs

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
Ali - if you type the following characters a smiley face appers after you post the message:)or maybe try:Dwherever you have these a smiley face will appear after you post the message - click on smilies legend (on the left when you reply) for more smiley faces...Pele - sorry for using your favourite smiley i'll remove him now, i think you are entitled to use him exclusively, i was just trying to make you see that...you know what, you've fixed it anyway...happy swinging,Simos

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Simos...are you trying to confuse me? It worked, not that it isn't easy to do right now....I lost my brain somewhere in the holiday rush. Use the smilies..have fun and when I get the site addy for the moving funky smilies, I'll put it up!Everyone is entitled to have a smiley face!!! winkI just like goofing off with them! Sorry, didn't mean for you to take it personally!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
haha i didn't want to confuse you Pele smilewhat i meant is that apparently smilies don't work if you put them in your signature or the title of a post - if i remember correctly you tried to put it in your signature but you fixed it after some time...by the way you seem to know quite a few things about computers wink - which is great...(it means more smilies for us hehe) oh and by the way i hardly take anything personally or the wrong way (especially from you grin )so don't ever worry about it again...thanx for showing us the way to make this BB more firey
Non-Https Image Link
happy swinging,Simosoh no..my torch sucks...well i'll leave it anyway grin[This message has been edited by Simos (edited 24 December 2000).]

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
where are youguys getting those super cool animated smilies from? the "smilies legend" doesn't have those....or is it a senior member exclusive thing? confused i want to do flaming smilies!!!!!!!

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
Hephaestos, goto https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/ubbcode.html
to see how to add images and other cool stuff to your posts ; then what you have to do is just find an image you like (eg a smiley) on any website and post it as an image - for the smileys we use you can find out the address by right-clicking on them and choosing view image...happy swinging,Simos[This message has been edited by Simos (edited 24 December 2000).]

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR...I found it!!!!!......You can go to..ready? It's looooonghttps://cwm.ragesofinsanity.com/cgi-bin/n.cgi?net&ubb&box&noframescom/s/cwm/eek2.gif" alt="">Just copy and paste here and it works well. Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
And BTW Simos....I really don't know how to do much on computers...a friends showed me this thinking I'd be entertained...and I am!!!!img]https://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net/hapfac01.gif" alt=""> ------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele