maxmember
24 posts

Posted:
After hunting around for over an hour i have come up with some important questions about the nature of the universe.

where do left socks go?
and car keys, and tv remotes, and other small important things that are lying around one minute and disappear the next!
Any suggestions cause im getting sick of walking.

An eye for an eye and the world is blind - Ghandi

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Many left socks have joined the Australian Democrats over the years. Unfortunately the party has recently been overwhelmed by the re-emergence of extremist right socks. The ensuing mayhem when attempts were made to hold the socks together in pairs failed has almost annihilated the party. It just goes to show that left and right socks are at opposite ends of the political spectrum, and repel one another.

You will probably find that if you are losing all of your left socks, your sock drawer has become dominated by the right. Colour separatism and underwear economic rationalism (ie. your underpants look like your welfare payments were cut 6 months ago) can have an extreme influence in a confined space. Other indications include the Country Women's Association leaving pot-pourri sachets in your drawers, and floral padded hangers in your wardrobe...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
I once found a remote in the fridge... gotta love college/uni

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I always lose right socks

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

maxmember
24 posts

Posted:
I've always been under the impression that perhaps there was a left sock gnome hiding in my drier, or perhaps confused tooth fairy.
i also think that my couch cushions have developed their own force of gravity, yanking various paraphernalia and small dogs from unsuspecting pockets.

An eye for an eye and the world is blind - Ghandi

bountymember
33 posts

Posted:
What happened is you socks remotes etc...were taking from you bb/c they produce a high amount of zatreium a deadly bacteria that can potential cause ppl to be lazy and watch t.v. or put on socks ans slide around on a newly waxed kitchen floor..or another thoery is the you right handed so left socks are for your left side which eh hate and cant use so u without knowing throw them away and i collect them all lol....they right footed socks are from this all guy his obsessed with right socks so he tkes um. The remotes are taking to complete a new space station on mars..shhhhh i didnt tell you this

bounty

follow what you feel...you alone will decide what's real...anyone can be your brand new love