DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:
One of the main Juggling supply warehouses in Austrlalia
is called "Juggleart" based in melbourne.

They sell a Fire Toy fuel called "Fire Water"
it's obviously a mixture of different fuels that they think are best for the job.

Is anyone familiar with the characteristics of this fuel or know what the mixture is?

If its a good fuel i will order a drum of it. weavesmiley

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

Calismember
28 posts

Posted:
thats the stuff i use

seems to work fairly well, i bought it from ruffcut records here in tassie (but its the same stuff - they get all their staffs and fuel from juggleart).

but i dont really have alot to compare it with seeing as ive only ever used 1 other fuel

but u cant use it for firebreathing if ur into that

darkpoetBRONZE Member
Irish
525 posts

Posted:
We are all too aware of the risks involved with Firebreathing as I am sure you are yourself. Unfortunately as we are the supplier of this fuel we are contacted when somebody has an accident with it. This means we cannot turn a blind eye to the accidents and are often abused by the families of the injured person. Believe me it is not a pleasant experience.

We have tried to stop people using it to breathe by restricting sales to people who openly ask for it for breathing, printing a direct request for it not to be used on the label and now we are resorting to taking the 1 litre bottle off the market. Our next step is to take it off the market but that would be a shame for all of the people who use it wisely.
Leonie @ Juggleart

juggleard doesnt want people using it for firebreathing...anyways ive got an msds on it but i cant get to it due to restrictions on the network here, send me a pm w\email addy and ill fw you the msds

Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and
prizes

Co-Founder of Keepers of Light

Educate yourself about the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

DoktorSkellSILVER Member
addict
475 posts

Posted:

I dont want to use this fuel for fire breathing.

i want to use it for my poi.

But thanks for the MSDS on it. i will send you through a private

Fair luna bright, fair luna moon
it shines at night but fades too soon
fair luna moon, fair luna bright
forever we dance
we dance under starlight

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I use this fuel also.... I wouldn't use anything else now, especially for performances. It's much cleaner burning, low odour and bright flame. Is hotter than kero or lamp oil. Not so sooty and doesn't make my toys as dirty. Highly recommended.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:

Firewater is good, but there are other options.

Do a search on shellsol.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh