Forums > Social Chat > Visiting Sydney for the weekend

Login/Join to Participate

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine just asked me if I wanted to come for a drive to Sydney for the weekend. I like to live my life pretty spontaniously so I said why not? Anyhow I thought I'd go visit my sister and figured I may as well post here to see if any of you Sydney hoppers were doing anything fun. Maybe we could jam. Let me know. We're leaving in the morning so I should be there by tomorrow avi I'm coming back up north on Monday.

ubblovemajik

I'm hoping it's not as hot down there as it is up here right now. The humidity is crazy. Everyones going troppo.ubbloco

Live, love, laugh and dance!

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
thursdayu nigh tis our reg meet up at the end of glebe point rd
starts around 9pm

saturday there is a small day party (going till 11pm (likly there will be an after party or two as well)) in perrs park in alexandria

pm me for more info

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
thanks brainstorma

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
dont forget the juggling meets! Dentrassi has a thread devoted to sydney meets, not suprisingly they're in the meets section

majik is like majestik, i approve

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

majikenthusiast
231 posts

Posted:
glad to have your approval Mr Majestic. beerchug
Juggling has never really worked for me but I'd love to watch you all play. I'll see if I can fit in a few hula hoops as well as some other toys.
If I'm allowed of coursewink

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Sorry I won't be around this weekend to meet you, but Thursday night in Glebe and then Perry Park for the tsunami fundraiser psytrance party should keep you occupied.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
hey guys,

My mate Alex and I are arriving in Sydney tomorrow at some point but have run out of luck as to where to stay. If anyone has a spare couch or floor space where we could crash for a couple of nights it would be much appreciated. My number is 042 977 5245 if you know of anywhere we could stay.

Cheers

Simon

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars