Forums > Social Chat > Liam Tempest is in hospital due to a firebreathing accident

Login/Join to Participate

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,

A few weeks ago, Liam and I did a gig at Speke hall, Mersyside.

After the last flame Liam blew, he breathed in too quickly and inhaled a lung-full of smoke. After coughing non-stop for nearly an hour we went to Liverpool hospital where his lungs were checked and found to be clear and he was allowed home.

At the weekend I recieved a call from his mother saying he was in a bad way and had been taken to hospital. I visited him yesterday.

It turns out that the chest problem from the smoke allowed a rare virus to infect him. He was completely immobile for several days but was able to feed himself (soft food only) and move his legs a little when I visited him. He will be in hospital for quite a while, but due to the rareness of this virus, they aren't really sure how long.

Liam asked me to tell you all what has happened and to give you his address in case any of you want to send a card. I will also print this topic and show it to him next week. I know he will love reading any well-wishing messages.

Here's his address:

Liam Tempest
9 Atherton Lane,
Brighouse,
Yorkshire,
HD6 3TJ,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Thanks,
Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Teinemember
74 posts

Posted:
eep! best wishes for speedy recovery!

life begins between the night and the light.

el beardoBRONZE Member
72 posts

Posted:
Hey Liam mate,

I'm really sorry to hear what happened. I hope u get better as soon as posible mate.

Keep smiling,

santi

May your staff spin fast and your poi always miss your balls.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
There's already a thread going here.

Sounds like bad luck combined with more bad luck.

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Sorry 'bout the repeat topic. I will print both topics to show him so no need to reply to this one if you already have a message on the last one.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!