tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
On Sat night a very mean gang of guys stole my phone and purse (then had the cheek to have a go at me when i pointed them out to security!) They had already passed my stuff on to other meanie thiefs so security couldnt do anything about it!!! (although i dont think they wanted the hassle of police getting involved anyway).
Am feeling a little glum about it. They were possibly refugees so i guess they are short of money, but im not sure how stealing peoples stuff will help!
Anyway, I no longer have anyones numbers so if you know me, please get in touch. I should have a new phone soon (same number) but would be very grateful if you could PM me your numbers!!!
Thank you ever so muchly
tatty xxx

P.S. Sunbeam - Im planning to come on Thurs but have no idea of details and no longer have your number!xx

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
That really crappy hug

fire leads to creation

zarkiaBRONZE Member
98 posts

Posted:
awh - you poor thing - that's really awful.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
hug that's awful..

Sorry to hear about that

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

teejay_bluemikes bitch
387 posts

Posted:
so so mean!! ive been attacked twice in the past 6 weeks on the way back from work [crappy area] n only at 5.30/6 ish in the evening, but lucky they didnt get anything n i wasnt hurt. bless ur lil cotton feet - chin up!! hug mad2

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music - angela monet.