Forums > Social Chat > 30 Things Guys Want Girls To Know!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i thought that this was just totally ace and had to share it

1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are.
2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a LOSER.
3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too.
4. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful.
5. Don't treat us like crap, what goes around comes around.
6. We know you're pretty, that's one of the reason's we're going out with you.
7. Don't go into detail about your period. It scares us.
8. If you have cramps and we ask you what's wrong, just tell us it's that time of the month and nothing more.
9. If you really liked us for us, you would let us think that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked cool.
10. We never shave our legs. So get over it.
11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It's just wrong............
12. Don't make bets about us, because one of your friends will tell us, if you don't.
13. When we tell you that you're not fat, believe us.
14. We absolutely do not care about the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, or what any other guy looks like for that matter.
15. We may not be able to pee accurately all of the time, but at least we can stand up and go pee.
16. Just cause you think you're always right, doesn't mean that you don't have to apologize when you do something "wrong."
17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while. We like to know that you love us.
18. We can't always be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.
19. Don't ask us to beat up another guy for you, cause you might get what you wish for.
20. Never kick us in the nuts "just to see what we would say". That's just mean.
21. Never pretend like you are going to break up with us and laugh when we believe you.
22. Pamela Anderson's boobs aren't fake anymore, but we like yours better anyway.
23. Size doesn't matter, except to idiots who don't want a relationship.
24. PMS is not an excuse.
25. If you want us to put the seat down when we're done, you should put it up when you're done.
26............ Don't tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn't turn us on.
27. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach..... and maybe....oh nevermind.
28. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might be that comfy with your friends, but to us it's just wrong.
29. We always notice how funny it is after your rip out our heart, stick it down our throat and still want to be friends.
30. And last but not least: We know you're not always right, but we'll pretend like you are anyway.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I've met most of you girls and although I don't know you particularly well... non of you are un-attractive and that is normally the first thing a man "see's" when he looks at a girl

hug

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Awww...bless you Mr Mynci! hug

FireByNiteSILVER Member
Are you up for it??
349 posts

Posted:
Just to add on another 1 (sorry girls, dont take offence - I didn't take offence but found it quite funny myself) smile

Courses for women

Women think they already know everything, but wait; training courses are

now available for women on the following subjects at your local Adult Learning centre:

1. Silence, the Final Frontier: Where No Woman Has Gone Before

2. The Undiscovered Side of Banking: Making Deposits

3. Parties: Going Without New Outfits

4. Man Management: Minor Household Chores Can Wait until After The Game

5. Bathroom Etiquette I: Men Need Space in the Bathroom Cabinet Too.

6. Bathroom Etiquette II: His Razor is His

7. Communication Skills I: Tears - The Last Resort, not the First

8. Communication Skills II: Thinking Before Speaking

9. Communication Skills III: Getting What you Want Without Nagging

10. Driving a Car Safely: A Skill You CAN Acquire

11. Telephone Skills: How to Hang Up

12. Introduction to Parking

13. Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space

14. Water Retention: Fact or Fat

15. Cooking I: Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter

16. Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption

17. Cooking III: How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People

18. Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully

19. PMS: Your Problem . .. . Not His

20. Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To

21. Classic Clothing: Wearing Outfits You Already Have

22. Household Dust: A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice

23. Integrating Your Laundry: Washing It All Together

24. Oil and Petrol: Your Car Needs Both

25. TV Remotes: For Men Only

26. Getting ready to go out: Start the day before.

27. How to wash your Mans car.

Please register immediately as courses are expected to be in great demand.

(Above courtesy of www.clubsub.org.nz)

Are you up for it?
wink;)

MaaiSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
26 whahaha I always start a week before with thinking about what i'm gonna wear! :P

Without Poi in heaven, I won't go!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Gnor: I had really low self esteem, i had lots of help sorting my brain out and reprogramming it.

Has anyone read Allan and Babara Pease's books? I have read "Why Men Don't Listen And Women Can't Read Maps" and its a great insight into how the other half thinks, and how we can communicate better.

It's really helped me live with 2 brothers and my dad! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Those course sound exceptional FBN, if only it was that easy to inform them biggrin ubblol ubblol ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

MaaiSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
I've heard about those books, my mom reads them. Quite interesting.

But I have another good text:

Why Are Men Happier?

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures?
Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original colour. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes one colour for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier.

Without Poi in heaven, I won't go!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
 Written by:

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them

I was at a party the other night, and this girl arrived who was showing off her, ahem, assests, a lot and I quite amused myself watching guys talk to her. They would look at her cleavage, then her face pretending they hadn't been looking. Then their eyes would wander down again, then back up...it was quite amusing for me! ubbrollsmile

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Maai

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

Guilty as Charged :-P

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Can I just say... half of that "30 things women want men to know" is absolute rubbish ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:

The garage is all yours.

This is because the house firmly belongs to the woman, you will never be allowed to stamp your personality on it. Also the reason men like sheds. ubbrollsmile

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

Can I just say... half of that "30 things women want men to know" is absolute rubbish ubblol

Only half..... ubblol

FlamezBRONZE Member
56 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Moka

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

Guilty as Charged :-P

Hey, i am female, and also: guilty as charged eek

"My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely."

"Insanity is my only means of relaxation."

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Well. I don't know where *some* girls get their ideas anyways. I mean, I read in a girly mag about women just not being women anymore and how they SHOULD behave in bed to be at their most seductive. When I (not quite convinced and slightly puzzled if I could be THAT wrong) put the idea across to a boy he just said that would be a good reason for NOT having sex anymore ubblol

Maybe they give some of that advice in order to have boys split up with their girlfriends so the girls are solo again and have to buy more advice magazines? ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Page: ...