taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
It leaked all over my stuff in class, soaked through my other bag and I now have to go to Circus school, and Physical Theater stinking of Parafin.................... ubbloco

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
They will understand biggrin

I work in an office and smell of parafin, they just think im crazy.

EDITED_BY: ado-p (1099486663)

Love is the law.

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
The other night my girlfriend and I went and spun fire for an hour. I went to one of my friends house afterwards and his father answered the door. He just looked at me like I was crazy. I stunk of kerosene and was covered in all these black marks where the wicks hit me. I was wearing khaki pants and a tan [censored] so they really stuck out. Of course I had to go through the whole explanation of why it seemed I've been starting fires but really was spinning fire which evokes more incredulous looks. Oh and does anyone else with dreads seem to notcie a lingering scent of kerosene in their hair after spinning a bunch.

Peace, Love, Circles

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
go to the toilet(bathroom) and spray yourself down with toilet freashner ! thats what i would do !!!

wink

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
1 simple word: Fabreze.

You need to use loads of it though.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Written by: Rovo

I was wearing khaki pants and a tan censored so they really stuck out.

umm

What word's been censored there? I've been trying to figure out a typo of a type of clothing that turns it into a swear word...

Edit: Got it - Tan ShiRt ubblol

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
For gods sake durbs, go do some work!!!!

ubblol ubblol ubblol

Love is the law.

My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
i recomend changing your clothes and washing your hair after a burn wink

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Or washing your clothes and changing your hair.

Only helps if you have a collection of wigs though...

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Smelling of parafin is better than smelling of......um........ dog poo!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
thanks for the insight skulduggery biggrin

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
oops didn't realize i typed that. ubblol

Peace, Love, Circles

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
I usually get around the smelly hair thing by twirling in a fire proof wig, this also stops me from setting it alight... My hair is V.long, red and I can sit on it, so I tend to try and look after it!
As for the rest of me being kero-scented, My mother hates it and if I rock up on her doorstep stinking of it, she hurries me off to the shower.
Most of my friends are spinners though, and the only reaction I tend to get from them is.. "Mmm, Eve! you smell like kero, yummy"

The funniest reaction from strangers that I ever got, was when I was out spinning with a friend of mine, she and I went to a bar for a pint afterwards and another of my friends was on the door. Apparently a couple of guys came up and said "Mate! we're looking for those chicks who smell like petrol or something! are they in here?" My friend said no, and made them leave. (Thankfully) hehe, silly randoms that can't even tell the diff' between kero and petrol! hehe

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!