Page:
evolsoulxjourneyman
60 posts

Posted:
i'm looking at the video, and people keep telling me to learn it, but i don't see what it actually is, i don't understand what your supposed to do. (i'm probably actually doing it and don't know it, but i need help x.x)

BOMBS TERRORIST AIRPORT AIRPLANE HOSTAGE ALLAH JIHAD SUICIDE BOMB HIJACK

have you tested the patriot act recently?

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
What's with this "normal", "inward/outward", and "forward terminology ? I haven't a clue what you guys are talking about. There's a BF, with the circles going up on the outsides, and reverse BF with the circles going down on the outsides. That's really it when it comes to BF direction, adding terms just leads to confusion.

TTN is a pretty simple and basic move when it comes right down to it, but I still can't explain why it took me 2 years to learn it properly.

GeezaGOLD Member
addict
694 posts

Posted:
^ sorry i dont know the proper terminology and i *think* everyone knows what i mean. forward spinning is when the go forward, if you rotate them in they spin inwards instead of outwards.

i can do forward ttn but not backwards

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Inwards at the top, but outwards at the bottom, that's what I meant by confusion. Maybe that's the terminology you all use in Leeds, but this is a global forum and we're truing to somewhat standardize the terminology. The term " forward" works, with the converse being the "reverse" You could call it a regular, or normal butterfly and we'd all understand what you're talking about.

Reverse TTN does have a dorky feel to it, but keep practicing, you'll get it...then it's time to explore the butterfly weave.

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
teeeheeheee btbttn lets you wiggle your bum biggrin biggrin biggrin

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
Does anyone have any tips on doing the forwards 4 beat BTB? I can do it backwards but my wrists don't want to twist up going forwards!

Will those capable of telekinesis please raise my hand?

x_non_xmember
61 posts

Posted:
I can't figure this out either, someone was showing me how to do the butterfly on saturday and then tried explaining this to me, couldn't figure it out though. m'eh, i'll get it eventually

killmyidolsnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Just spent the whole day trying to learn thread needle of the HOP lessons, 1:30 in the bloody morning now and I just realised I've been able to do it for weeks only the guy who taught me it didn't tell me its name(Pete, Malawi, remember me? if you're out there).

I kind of stumbled across the butterfly when I tried to see what'd happen if you went to so a weave then just didn't let the poi cross into a figure 8. Didn't realise it was a real move though.

Works really well as an opener to lie on th floor doing thread needle as if your hands are following a rope coming out of your chest (that hand over fist movement). The stand up-need to practice my sit ups to get this really smooth but I reckon it could be pretty cool. Course you can do it in reverse from standing to lying but then you don't tone those abs in the process. Unless you go up then down then up again. But that's just too much like a work out.

Page: