Forums > Social Chat > For those that Agreed to be in my story

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
I am going to make several posts that are going to seem redundant. Please answer as usual.

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
well there goes my blackmarket for tim tams, thanx steelwngs. For so long i have had nightmares about living without milo and cadburys, only to discover all americans have been living my worst fear!! the all important question to all new ppl i meet is, how do you have your milo?? personally, i think the best way is five heaped tsp in a mug, dump the milk on top, shove it straight in the microwave for 1:35 on high, then when it comes out you get a lovely moussey, cruncy, chewy, chocolatey top about 1\2 an inch think, which you eat first before mixing in whats left on the bottom and drinking the milk, but before you get to the bottom you have to scrape up the gooey globules on the bottom. mmmmmmmmmm, cannot emphasise the lushness...
see www.cadburys.com.au to discover the great aussie tradition known as cadburys.
where you at flynt? we should meet up at the factory sometime...

Darrel Lea is another Aussie chocolate shop where i work and get to eat choccie all day!

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Sorry, I didn't know you were working on that.

I'm from a small suburb near Boston and we get a lot of international tourists at our clubs and such and you hear a lot about all the kewl chocolate goodies and stuff.

My personal local favorite is called Fluff. Think a big container of marshmallow topping.
Check it out... https://www.marshmallowfluff.com/htm/welcome.shtml

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Love the milo in microwave thing. But the best bit is, if you mix it up in a milkshake mixer so it is all nice & frothy, & then put it in the microwave, it makes this scrummy milo-cino. You have to be careful though because the froth grows in the microwave to astronomical proportions

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
omggggggg adren@line you work at darrell lea?????? in the cat an fiddle mall????? YAYYAYAY i actually live on the other side of hobie from the factory, but ahve been there several times now, hehehe, YAY chocolate is bliss.......

mmmmmmm MILO, i have a huge tin of MALT milo in my cupboard....... ohhhhh heaven...... *sigh* and they were right, this IS the lucky country!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
What the f#@&???... I don't come on for awhile... and you all go crazy... even I don't understand this thread... *walks off singing "My dad picks the fruit...*

--------------------------

Non-Https Image Link

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
but what's milo??????

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
How did the machines really know what Milo tasted like. huh?. Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think Milo tasted like actually tasted like oatmeal or hack sack. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken for example, maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything. Maybe they couldn't figure out...

What if we all go to the Cadburys factory with a bib and a garden trowel each? They will never fully recover from it!
Perhaps Malcolm can open a house of Chocolate swinging.

with riotous creativity we will weaken and destroy the state!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
uh Bender..... seriously... i dont think it would even make a dent. They have 44 gallon BARRELS of chocolate just sitting around all over the place *happy sigh*

Milo dear friend, is a lovely yummy malty chocolate scrummy drink protein powder although the ppl that actually drink it dont give a flying *insertrudewordhere* about the protein content.

It is WAY yummier than hot chocolate, or any lame ass substitute......

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
um.

you're all crazy.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i think i have to be with ender. i like my hot chocolate. but then, i've never tried milo. so who knows.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
mmmm, yeah, what flynt said. milo.... words cannot describe.
yes flynt i do work in the one and only cat and fiddle yummy as hell fair dinkum darrell lea shop on saturdays, full time before christmas and more in my hols, my friends all think im fruit and nuts cos i actually ENJOY going to work, but you can understand my position. i have been to cadburys a grand total of seven times, but i havent been in a while.
the question i now put to all of you 'chocoholics' out there is: are you dedicated enough to join my chocolate sect? youll have to prove how addicted you are...

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
grins at the prospect, revealing a grim perspex teeth

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
opens desk drawer to reveal stash of chocolate bars and chocolate treats overflowing from drawer...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
haha adren@line, i walked past darrel lea catnfiddle on saturday just past, thinking "hey i wonder if one of those girls is adren@line..."

we should meet up and spin sometime

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
No we're not!!

Yum yum yum Milo! (We get the Kenyan made stuff here in the UK, NOT as good!)
Yum yum yum Tim tams!!
Yum yum yum Summer rolls!!
Yum yum yum Cherry ripes!!
Yum yum yum violet crumbles!!

Mmmmm... *sings* I'm in heaveeeeen, I'm in heaaaaveeeeen....

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
*roflmao* I remember the cat and the fiddle arcade... used to go there all the time with my grandmother! Do they still have that way-cool children's castle / crawl through thingie in the mall?! Man, we had fun exploring that, 'tho I'm prolly too big for it now

adren@linemember
249 posts

Posted:
hey flynt, ppfffttt!!! your chocolate drawer is nothing!!!! member#1 has liver problems from eating too much chocolate, member#2used to have milo on weetbix as a kid and has numerous other original ways to eat chocolate, then theres me, and you have to meet me to understand the extent of my addiction. do you twirl at salamanca on tuesdays? that where i usually am, but its kinda cold lately so noones been going much, including me, but id love to meet you (and your chocolate, he he he (6)) sometime email me ad_delaney@hotmail.com
(if you went past DL the other day i wouldnt have been there by the way)

Page: